My big facial scar !!! Gimme some simpathy lol - gruesome frankenstein pic inside !!

Permabanned
Putting that draining bottle on your table isnt a good idea, its looks like vimto :D

That must hurt, all that from holding a phone, surely there is a claim for not providing a heatset and to all the OMFG claiming for that, im sure there is a law about usage of a handheld phone over a certain hour.

Just tell the girls you got glass and thats its not R phone I :p

Post pics of the healage.

Last edited:
Soldato
God that looks nasty. Get well soon fella and take care of yourself. :)

Follow whatever advice you've been given from the doctors to minimise any permanent damage.

Man of Honour
Good luck with the healing, hopefully the scar won't be too prominent. So what if it is though, chicks dig big scars :D

I have one word..... Injurylawyers4u :p

Associate
ohhhhh dear, why did I have to go and look at that. I new from the title I should have moved on without clicking! I'm about to go into hospital for a similar sort of opp. Have a rather large lump in my throat attached to the thyroid gland. Just the thought of the opp makes me feels sick, I fully admit that I'm a big girls blouse!

The one plus side would have been some hot nurses. But it looks like I'm off to a hospital run by NUNS! Doohhhhh.....

Anyway, hope it heals all nice for you. Going deaf must have been awfull.

Cheers

Pete

Man of Honour
Soldato
I've got a big scar on the side of my knee that looked much like your face does now. It's about 14 inches long and is dotted with scars from the staples used to hold it together. At first it was very prominent as it was bright pink and contrasted with my intense whiteness. Now, 3 years later, it blends in very well. It still spread apart tough so that the scar is about a quarter inch wide at its narrowest.

Soldato
Why should the telephone you were using result in that condition?

Unless it was wireless, e.g. bluetooth headset?

Permabanned
norm said:
Why should the telephone you were using result in that condition?

Unless it was wireless, e.g. bluetooth headset?

Not sure but maybe the angle of his head during the days built up to an abnormal degree and owned his face or the phone had some sort of radiation device, only he knows.

Associate
OP
cheets64 said:
Also talk about having a private ward, 3 beds are empty, least you got it better than TripleT

On the friday there were only 3 people in the ward of 6 beds
By sunday there was just me and one bloke who was settling in for a few weeks stay in the ward.

Cheeky bit is though when I rang up in the morning before the op to check if they had a free bed for me they said NO !! :rolleyes:
After 12 months of waiting for it to be taken out they have the nerve to pee me off by saying there were no beds when in reality there was half a ward going spare.

The deal with the telephone causing it to grow was simply the pressure of the phone pressing into my face for hour after hour... day after day....etc.
Its believed to have damaged the gland and caused it to grow abnormally into a tumor, at leasts thats how I understand it from what the doctors have been saying. I wasnt provided with a headset just a regular telephone as the tech support guys were seen as lower class employees not worthy of the all new telephone system installed in the offices.

Im still deaf in my right ear this morning and my jaw is really stiff so eating my breakfast wasnt too pleasant.

Thanks for all the messages, it does make me feel better about how it looks at least

B.

Back
Top Bottom