Associate
Hay all never done this forum stuff to post about my pc so bare with me on it all. well i will start off with what i have got/getting.
my colour coding is:black and green, but with pink UV tubing to pop out.

what has arrived so far:

Razer Naga Chroma - mouse
Razer Blackwidow Chroma - keyboard
Razer Firefly-mouse mat
2x Predator Z35 - monitors (thinking of getting 3rd but can't fit it)
samsung 27inch curve - monitor (i purchased this too see if I like curved which I do)
Lian LI DK-03 - desk case
Gigabyte Aorus AX370-gaming K7 - motherboard (yes i got this even though it is extremely hard to get)
Corsair Generation 2 Sleeved Cable Kit (AXi / AX / HX / RM / TXM) - Green
Corsair Generation 2 Sleeved 24 Pin Cable (AX) - Green
XSPC Raystorm CPU/APU Water Block (AMD AM4) V3 - Black- cpu water block
XSPC PETG Easy Cut / Easy Bend Toolkit
3x PrimoChill 13/10mm Acrylic Tube 90cm - UV Pink / Red
XSPC RayStorm Pro D5 Photon RX360 WaterCooling Kit
2x Lamptron FlexLight Standard - 60 LEDs - UV
Bitfenix Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED Strip + Control Box - 60cm
Bitfenix Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED Strip - 60cm
Akasa AK-CBSA05-30BK Super slim SATA rev 3.0 data cable with securing latches - 30cm, Black
Aqua Computer SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 fans or aquabus devices
Intel 600P 512GB M.2-2280 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVMe 3D NAND Solid State Drive (SSDPEKKW512G7X1)
Nitro Concepts C80 Comfort Series Gaming Chair - Black/Green

i am sure i am missing loads of items i got so much and so many emails that i am now copying from i am lost lol.

Not arrived but has been purchased and on the way:

RGB G-skill 3600mhz x4 32GB -RAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
Seagate Firecuda SSHD 2TB 5400 RPM 2.5" Laptop/PC/PS4/PS4 Pro Upgrade
Corsair HX1000i 1000W '80 Plus Platinum Digital Modular Power Supply
NZXT Hue+ RGB Colour Changing Internal LED Controller
NZXT Hue+ Lighting Extension Kit
NZXT Aer RGB120 Dual 120m Fan with HUE+ controller
NZXT Aer RGB120 Series 120m Fan
Avexir 480GB S100 Green SSD SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive
Mayhems Ice Dragon Nano Fluid 1L
EV2 Custom Etched fittings 3/8" x 1/2" (11.8mm to 13.2mm) with custom Swordfish images on them (green in colour and the etching is brass in colour)

Items on pre order:
Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (was 2 of these but just knocked it to one at the minute.)

I have been taking pictures of everything and very excited to building this. it should be built now, however thanks to another online shop I was messed about, but overclockers took 90% of my pennies!
really excited to show the process of the build as i go along!

Associate
OP
a few pics of what I have got. There will be more items arriving tomorrow and sunday.
very nervous to this build, I just hope I do a good job!

Associate
OP
so I start the build process today, but still waiting on the monsoon custom fittings, (they not arrived) I was doing really well un till one snag, THE CABLES ARE TOO SHORT!!!!!! so yup on monday I am going to buy ATX and CPU extenders, little peed at myself for not thinking! but anyway here are some pics of todays progress.

A little box just for me????!!!!!

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX? well. this was.

so here is my precious motherboard. my baby my princess my world :D

Then the next delivery arrived and gave me these bad boys!

So I got busy and kept building on and this is next photo with the cpu block installed.

Then I decided to have a play with the cable management, glad that I had.

Thinking that the cables might not reach, I decided to open the PSU

AINT SHE PERRRRRDY!!! shame it is blue not green :( (going to sort that out soon!)

Little naught shot here ;)

Then I decided to Fit in the M.2.

now for some sexy pics of a LED (green) SSD! not using that ugly SATA cable, it's blue and yuk!

There she is all snugg!

Now unfortunately the ugly brother had to be put in right next to her for now!

Close up of Quazzy Modo

so here i was praying i could find a temporary fit, as you will see it will not work! i even tried the undercarriage here for the ssd see if i can shorten the route a few CM.

NO SUCH LUCK! :(

So that is it so far! so it will not be untill tuesday when I can fit this all.

Associate
OP
So with problem solved I thought great! i can keep going! YES!!!!

a sexy pic of everything in the right place

THEN THIS HAPPENED!!!!!!

These are Coursair 24pin atx but some how my green beautys are more then the fitting! I do not want to use the black ones that came with the PSU, looks like i might have to return this back to Overclockers as it's not right.

Associate
OP
Thank you all, means a lot. even for just viewing and saying something, so thank you for your time :) I think the only thing i am 100% nervous on is cable management, my last build was all over the place, the one before that i did an ok ish job. this I want immaculate.

These pics are the res and pump combo, I was looking at whrere is best to place it, i was thinking here or on my spare tray i got where i put my power supply unit first time

Associate
So with problem solved I thought great! i can keep going! YES!!!!

a sexy pic of everything in the right place

THEN THIS HAPPENED!!!!!!

These are Coursair 24pin atx but some how my green beautys are more then the fitting! I do not want to use the black ones that came with the PSU, looks like i might have to return this back to Overclockers as it's not right.

Seems like you bought the ATX cable for AX series PSU and not the on for HXi.

Associate
OP
That Lian Li desk thing is so cool, would love to buy one myself. What's the leg room like, i'm quite tall?
I'm 6ft 2in, and fits me with loads of room (but I do have adjustable chair too) so makes it easier, but even when my chair is max height I still have plenty of room.

Glad to hear it, you will not be disappointed.
:) I can't wait to use them! received an email saying that the delivery is late and wont be today, grr

Seems like you bought the ATX cable for AX series PSU and not the on for HXi.
yeah PCshed pointed me to the right direction lol. I forgot I changed the PSU that I wanted at the start of buying.

Associate
OP
little dissapointed but I understand, (phoned overclockers) can't refund the ATX 24pin :( was over the 14 day period, understandable. just ashame i only opened the bugger on saturday :(

Associate
OP
also on a good note my Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080TI arrives in store today and gets sent to me today!!!!!! so i have got my emails open and watching like a hawk

Back
Top Bottom