My 'Complaint' to McDonalds

Associate
i don't know why people are complaining about him putting drive "thru" as that is how they spell it in this context. i've never seen a sign saying drive "through"

Soldato
Me and my brother once got two Fillet Tower burgers from KFC, got home with them, took one each from the bag.................................His had no Chicken in it. I laughed, he complained and got a good few free meals.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I complained about a McDonalds local to my old place of work not being open on 3 occasions in a week for 7am as was advertised on the door.

Free breakfasts for a week and it was open spot on 7am everytime I went thereafter.

IRO your letter - terribly worded and phrased. NEVER apologise for complaining, don't put excuses into thier heads and don't make it seem like you are complaining just to get free stuff.

Soldato
By all means OP make a complaint....but don't give them your life story and comedy interjections doing so.

If I was the McDonalds representative I would send you out a freee voucher but I would also be thinking you sound like a bit of a n00b.

Associate
saying that, when i was about 17 me and my friends were sitting in burger king and ordered some food. my friend opened his burger and it was full of hair. i mean FULL of it. all my friend had to do was go to the till say "WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS!!" and he could have got something big out of it.

no. insted he walked up to the counter and said "you gave me the wrong burger"

bah!

Soldato
What do people think of my 'complaint' I sent in to McDonald's. I haven't had a McDonald's in so long and they messed up my order a little bit, so I thought I would say something... in a nice way!

Enjoy.

If we are on complaint letters.. here was mine to Players in Sheffield

Stop using "myself" incorrectly trying to be 'posh'!! :mad:

One might even go as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like.
lolwut??

Last edited:
Caporegime
lol, why are you sorry for hassling him? Saying that just negates the point of a complaint. And why are you telling him about you sitting in the sun, in your garden, that has absolutely no relevance to that fact your burger had no bacon. You don't need to set a scene for him so he can imagine your sadness when you realise you've got no bacon.

Back
Top Bottom