My 'Complaint' to McDonalds

Soldato
If you want to be taken seriously you have to finish it with "... as a sign of good will and compensation for wasted time, and disappointment, I would appreciate some meal vouchers (and for more than a bloody fiver!) or I'll come round and punch you square in your balls."

Man of Honour
If I worked for McDonalds and read that letter I'd probably be having a good laugh, it's clear that the OP was being light hearted about the whole thing and knew that the letter was silly.

Soldato
To Whom It May Concern,

On a trip to the Earls Court TESCO today myself and my two flat mates, XXXX and Dr XXXX had an extremely negative experience involving TESCO plastic bags.

Upon leaving the store with our bags full, but I must add not overloaded, we began to notice that small tears and rips began to appear in the bags minutes after leaving the store - we live only 10 minutes walk from the store and as it was such a glorious day decided to walk. Just 2 minutes in to our walk home one of my bags split open causing the bottle of Sarsons vinegar and my 6 pack of glass bottles of coke to tragically smash to the floor. After a quick repack we carried on with the walk home, although obviously disappointed at the events that had just taken place.

Having thought the worse was over just another 3 minutes down the road XXXX's bag handle fell through causing his shopping to fall to the ground, although nothing was smashed a baguette was seriously dented - but still edible. It was at this point we also noted that the TESCO own brand 'Direct to floor' cleaning product we had purchased was leaking and in turn tainting the hummus and and pita that was also in the bag, although the majority of these were saved one of the pita had to be thrown away.

On arrival home the bags were all in an extremely bad condition and could not be used again. I can only assume - or rather hope - that the Earls Court had been delivered a faulty batch of bags and that we will never have to experience this sort of catastrophe again. I have been shopping at TESCO for a number of years now and recently became a club card member - this experience has almost made me rethink this decision and the card still sits unused on my side table. I do hope that this can be rectified as soon as possible and for future I have decided to purchase some 'bags for life' not only is this good for the environment but will also, hopefully, prevent anything like this happening again.

With sincere regards.

XXX

I sent this to Tesco a couple of years ago. Got myself a free £20 gift card.

Soldato
I got a Old El Paso nacho dinner kit from a supermaket a while ago. When I opened it up I found that all the nachos were crushed to crumbs. Wasnt a single useful one in the whole box. Wrote a letter of complaint, making sure I pointed out my long term use of their products and my disappointment and dismay at having my dinner plans ruined.

Got some free Old El Paso vouchers out of it :D

Associate
It's too personal, imo, plus you don't sound angry enough, if it were me, I'd be ****ed.

Not saying you should be rude, but, you need to make it sound like it's not acceptable, which it isn't. You paid for a product and they didn't deliver.

Caporegime
It was at this point, sat in the sun in the garden when I noticed that there wasn't any bacon nor cheese in my burger, as a man you can imagine how that feels. (pictures attached)
Because of it being a little trek away in the car and it was such a nice day, I decided I would make my complaint via email.

Seriously ??

Why didn't you just take it back and ask them to swap it ?

"excuse me i asked for a 1/4 pounder delux with bacon and this one hasn't got bacon"

"ok have this one instead then. sorry about that"

Problem solved

but instead you .... take pictures ... and email them ??

Dude get help.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

"As a man, I'm sure you can imagine how this feels" LOL

I honestly can't believe you wrote to complain about this :o:(

Back
Top Bottom