My 'Complaint' to McDonalds

Deleted member 105233

D

Deleted member 105233

"As a man, I'm sure you can imagine how this feels".

Haha, that's epic. But how dare they!

Soldato
Seriously ??

Why didn't you just take it back and ask them to swap it ?

"excuse me i asked for a 1/4 pounder delux with bacon and this one hasn't got bacon"

"ok have this one instead then. sorry about that"

Problem solved

but instead you .... take pictures ... and email them ??

Dude get help.

A retrospective light hearted email is considerably less effort and less expensive than getting back in your car and driving all the way back to the McDonalds for a bit of microwaved bacon and processed cheese slice.

If anything, I would have said the person who would actually go all the way back down there is probably the more in need of help.

Permabanned
Best complaint i made was to Heineken about one of their kegs not staying 'bubbly' and going flat.

As they failed to respond straight away, I sent another complaint.... someone phoned up, apologised took the keg details and sent me £30 of vouchers (thats 2 kegs worth) and I got a nice big heineken pint glass too.

Soldato
McDonalds in this country is appalling, both quality and service wise. Went to McDonalds about a week ago to grab a bit to eat with mates as i've not had one for ages. The line was that long it was nearly to the door, after about 5 minutes of waiting in line we finally managed to order our food and were then told to wait at the side as it wasn't ready yet which was another 3 or so minutes. Can anyone tell me why it's called 'Fast Food' in this country? Because all we seem to do is wait about 10 minutes to get served and in that time you'd have been better off buying a sandwich which would have been quicker. Mate went to China/Japan (can't remember which one) a few years back. Went into a MNcDonalds there and apparently if you have been waiting longer than 1 minute then the food is free.

Associate
OP
If I worked for McDonalds and read that letter I'd probably be having a good laugh, it's clear that the OP was being light hearted about the whole thing and knew that the letter was silly.

My intention completely. I don't care if I don't get any bacon or cheese back. As long as that dude, who could be having a bad day gets a smile out of it.

You lack letter writing skills.

Oh dear, I'm sure I will live and my other skills will get me through life.

Next time I won't even bother posting anything. I just thought it would be nice to share, though I am glad some people seen the brighter side of it.

Soldato
Mate went to China/Japan (can't remember which one) a few years back. Went into a MNcDonalds there and apparently if you have been waiting longer than 1 minute then the food is free.
I had to wait a few minutes in Burger King in Korea before for a burger I ordered without mayo. No biggie as I technically 'customised' it. They brought it me after about 3 mins with an apology, a refund and a free drink.

Man of Honour
My intention completely. I don't care if I don't get any bacon or cheese back. As long as that dude, who could be having a bad day gets a smile out of it.

You forget that there is a large populus of OCUK that are sat there so miserable at their own pitiful existance to the extent that they feel they have to get their own back at the world by being overly critical and angry towards any poster that makes a thread made general discussion :p

Don't let it put you off mind, this is generally a good forum. It soon becomes obvious who it is worth taking any criticism from :)

I'm pretty sure denying a man bacon is a war crime.

Absolutely!

Back
Top Bottom