My Glorious Model O- died after 2 months .

Associate
Used mine every day since day 1 relise no issues,

what issues are you having exactly?

I think you'll struggle to find anything close to the same size, weight and style.

Associate
Used mine every day since day 1 relise no issues,

what issues are you having exactly?

I think you'll struggle to find anything close to the same size, weight and style.
I mean the Viper Mini just leaked yesterday. So that could be a good option for wired and wireless FK2 or smaller clone

Soldato
I have this issue as well, mouse goes through periods of not working at all. A fix seems to be the "ascended" cable kit from the glorious website, you have to do it yourself and they cost £15.

I got in touch with customer support @ Glorious myself. You have to provide a video of the mouse problem showing your original invoice/receipt and model serial number which should be attached to the cable. Once this was verified i got a discount code giving me 100% off a new cable with free shipping from the USA.

Impressed with the response time as i managed to get it all sorted within a day.

Associate
OP
So as i expected my second mouse is having the same issue as the previous one.
Thanks ocuk for screwing me over.

Associate
I think if you want to get something slightly bigger, get the Xtrfy M4 or if you want something slightly smaller, get the Cooler Master MM710. I personally have the MM710 myself and it's been nothing but perfect for me so far.

Associate
OP
Thanks for suggestions.
I won't be buying from ocuk again
They expect me to yet again pay for shipping , I made it clear I would be going through the same crap with the replacement mouse but they refused to give me the updated mouse after guaranteeing it.
If I did pay for shipping this second time I would have spent almost the cost of a new mouse, joke of a service.
15 years buying from ocuk , never again.

Associate
Wonder if you can just go direct through the manufacturer? It says they will honour a warranty if another retailer isn't offering you. Explain what's already happened, may send one out anyway! Or you could spend the shipping cost and just get a newer v2 cable.

Not a good service here, but seriously what company does give a good service these days. Best thing to do is talk with your wallet.

Soldato
I'd definitely send Glorious a message about the situation and they may be able to provide you with better service. I assume you're not in the UK which is why shipping is costing that much.

I've had similarly poor experiences with OcUK returns which is why I am very hesitant to use them for expensive component purchases.

Man of Honour
Thanks for suggestions.
I won't be buying from ocuk again
They expect me to yet again pay for shipping , I made it clear I would be going through the same crap with the replacement mouse but they refused to give me the updated mouse after guaranteeing it.
If I did pay for shipping this second time I would have spent almost the cost of a new mouse, joke of a service.
15 years buying from ocuk , never again.

As soon as I bought the mouse I also bought upgraded cables for myself and the mrs mouse in blue and purple direct from glorious, don't make the same mistake I did import costs were crazy! Stay for the updated model imo. The coloured cables are really nice though, here is a pic of the mrs one:

Mine is the origin and hasn't broke yet and I also only changed the mrs one because she wanted it purple so do have a spare or two laying around.

Associate
OP
Cable arrived and installed, fair play to Glorious shame on OCUK.
Absolutely love this mouse so glad to get it sorted.

9ADGwpL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom