1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mates going on holiday, and wants me to set him a task!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Megahurtz400, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Megahurtz400

Sgarrista

Basically, my friend is flying out to Napa tomorrow, and has said "I want you to set me like a task to do and take a picture of, and i want to be like, pretty illegal, but nothing thatd get me banged up, basically anything short of killing a man....."

Obviously the illegal bit was in jest (to an extent), but im struggling to think of something, so i challenge you to help me with ideas.

I will deliver pics (More than likely privately, as it wont be family friendly) of said task if i use one of your ideas, and he will do it, for example, he moved to Canada for a year, and for my mates birthday, sent him a card of this MASSICE poo he done, with crudly photoshopped bears and hockey players around it.....

But anyway yeah, get suggesting :)

inb4: "Herpppp, derppppppp, young people are stupid, he sounds like an idiot, HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW HIGH MY HORSE IS!"

2. Begbie

Capodecina

Poo is old news, we used to take pictures on our mobiles and send them to mates. When they were with a bird it was better.

Slyly take a video, when doing the business.

3. Begbie

Capodecina

Poo is old news, we used to take pictures on our mobiles and send them to mates. When they were with a bird it was better.

Slyly take a video, when doing the business.

4. Megahurtz400

Sgarrista

Take a video of that, boring, so far ive got, get a BJ from a turtle, wee on a mate when hes sunbathing, ride a horse naked and film it, but none of them are outrageous enough :(

5. Fenris

Sgarrista

Walk along the beach in the buff and wave his little soldier at old couples.

6. Aero

Mobster

Have sex with another man..... see how seriously he really takes the task....

7. poopots

Hitman

Head out stone cold sober with the intention of hitting on the most hideous drunk girl he can find. Go back to her place and whilst she's passed out, poo in her pillow case.

8. Cosimo

Man of Honour

Walk naked up to a policeman and ask, "Is this the way to Amarillo?"

9. soundb0y

Mobster

Get a video of him playing buckaroo with a fat girl.

Start having sex with her, cling on tight and whisper in her ear that you have aids.

Hold on for as long as possible.

10. G|mp

PermaBanned

Tell him to go on holiday and have a ruddy nice time.

11. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

Seriously? Ejaculating into a turtles mouth after it has brought your mate to climax isn't outrageous enough?

Kids these days.

12. jimmymctavish

Gangster

I read that as "wake up next to a policeman"

If he did that and then asked him if it was the way to amarillo I'd say he did well.