My new build ready for 1800x Ryzen

Associate
Hi

I haven't built a brand new PC from scratch since my Core2Quad Q6600 back in 2008ish. I've been hankering over Ryzen for a long while now and decided I best order all my components ready for when Ryzen arrives at my front door which we now know will be March 2nd.

Here are the specs to my new build, the prices I paid for them today and where I got them from (sorry OcUK, I did initially start my system build with you last week but since then the prices for all my components are quite a lot cheaper elsewhere in total).

CPU - Ryzen 1800x - £499tbc - OcUK preorder hopefully

removed competitor links.

So that's it. What's everyone's opinion on individual specs and overall as a system to be used as a jack-of-all, master of none (little bit of 1080p maxxed gaming, video rendering, many apps open at once)?

Edit: apologies in advance to admin, it seems like the *'s mean I may have not been allowed to post certain links. (As you can tell, I have been inactive on the PC scene for a while hence whole new PC build).

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Here are the specs to my new build, the prices I paid for them today and where I got them from (sorry OcUK, I did initially start my system build with you last week but since then the prices for all my components are quite a lot cheaper elsewhere in total).

Overclockers won’t be the only UK retailer going live with pre-orders tonight but we don’t have a price list from other retailers just yet. Either way, if you are planning on picking up more than just a CPU, then OCUK will also be selling 4GB RX 480s for £164.99 or 8GB RC 480s for £194.99 with a free copy of DOOM to help celebrate the Ryzen launch.

http://www.kitguru.net/components/c...-pricing-confirmed-pre-orders-go-live-at-6pm/

Might be best to wait till OcUk get those deals set up.

Back
Top Bottom