OP
Shinny new bits turned up today :D

There are two the others still in the box lol

WP_20150804_001_zpsw7saw3rr.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Those are expensive!

You will be tracking this a lot... right?

I plan a few next year . Spar being the main one as i have never been there before! The Ohlins were not as expensive as you would think . Ohlins reduced prices last year and a trader on the MLR gave another 10% so £1650 delivered was a no brainer for me:D

Soldato
rally said:
I plan a few next year . Spar being the main one as i have never been there before! The Ohlins were not as expensive as you would think . Ohlins reduced prices last year and a trader on the MLR gave another 10% so £1650 delivered was a no brainer for me:D

wYu6LAG.jpg

? :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thought i would add some pick of whats been going on with the old money pit over the last 18 months.

Rebuilt the rears with new paint piistons and seals. Added new discs . Hell brake lines and Carbontech xp8 pads

DSC_0004_zpsezn6v75b.jpg

Associate
OP
Last month the car went to Norris designs and had forged rods fitted so the car is now safe up to 550 bhp.. I am booked into RG motorsport for a gearbox rebuild next week as the syncro in third is notchy. A common fault on evo gearboxes . Also as the power will be rising a new clutch will be needed .. This little Exedy twin plate should do the job..

DSC_0004_zpsbdiaazes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom