My new F30 320d Sport

Pug

Pug

Soldato
Yes its a boring diesel, but i took delivery of my new company f30 320d this week. I opted for the sport, white, upgraded to heated seats, black rear tints (for the little lad, honest) and the Harman Kardon Logic 7 audio system.

Happy to answer any questions, but overall i'm very pleased.

Nice and spacious, good looks (imo) well specc'd out (the HK audio is very nice). Drive is very good (my first BM), powers out of bends very well, though the power band is only small. It does pull very well for a 184 PS or whatever it is. Seat coverings are a bit average (coming from Alfa Romeo leather), wind noise is average too, as is engine noise in the cabin.

There are some quality touches throughout the car, which may be new on the f30 or standard beemer fare, but overall I'm very happy and will enjoy spending time in the cabin. One question is there an easy way to get my iphone library up on the screen, and if so what do i need to do it? I have a USB and aux in the centre console, but having tried a standard iphone cable this has no effect, and lists it as unsupported in iDrive.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Great car and very decent engine. My friend drove a pre-release 320d around for a couple days and the car was amazing! Enjoy. Also, pics def needed.

Associate
[TW]Fox;21642959 said:
White :(

It's a 320d not a 911 parked in Santa Barbara :(

Rest sounds nice though :p

Have you seen the banner in your sig?

I actually quite like white cars. Usually a bit more exotic though than a diesel:)

Soldato
One question is there an easy way to get my iphone library up on the screen, and if so what do i need to do it?

I have a USB and aux in the centre console, but having tried a standard iphone cable this has no effect, and lists it as unsupported in iDrive.

I think that you need this cable to connect your phone - I'm pretty sure that you can only use a regular USB cable if you have sat nav.

Soldato
Nice car - get some photos up !!

Use the cable linked above or just stick all of your music on a USB flash drive.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
OP
Hi guys I'll get some up later - it's hemmed in as we're having some work done at the mo.

I haven't seen any of these yet, plenty of the new (not sure how new?) of the 5's.

Thanks for the guide to the cable, will give it a go.

Any specific photo/angles?

Pug

Pug

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;21642959 said:
White :(

It's a 320d not a 911 parked in Santa Barbara :(

Rest sounds nice though :p

Just noticed this - the white was no extra, and so paid for the upgraded alloys. Black was the only other non-charge option but it didn't suit the car imo

I would have paid for a colour, but aside from the red I thought white was one of the best - and the red will be too common.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom