My New toy for the summer * Jetski *

Soldato
Not sure if i can post it in here but it has a 700cc 2 stroke water cooled Yamaha engine so I might get away with it :D

Pick it up on Wednesday my Yamaha Waverunner 700, and cant wait :D Does about 55mph. Lots of cool places to ski where I live in torquay and devon. Its my first jet ski so went for a older one to try out.

Anyone else got a jetski ;)

Permabanned
I had a go of someone's jetski a few years ago while in full normal clothing, thinking it couldn't be that hard. Cue me plunging into the sea :(

Soldato
Looks great fun! I had the pleasure of watching my gf and her sister roll a jetski in summer '06 :D remember, lean AGAINST the roll, not with it! :rolleyes:

Also, invest in:

XL190.JPG

Soldato
Was messing around on one in the Maldives and LOVED it - 75mph on water feels very very fast. Hitting the wake of the sea planes was rather painful though.

Slightly off topic, but the sea plane into the Maldives has to be one of the most amazing sights.

i really enjoyed that flight :)

Andy

Soldato
55mph seems a little optimistic, but sure you'll have fun regardless. We just got rid of our jetski and replace it with a jetboat, they're cracking down more and more on jetskis in wales, really wouldnt be suprised if they tried to ban them outright at some point. Have fun, but be safe!

Soldato
When I was young I used to race jet Ski's in a mini league they had at the Leicester Jet Ski Center. Imagine me, aged 5 in a wetsuit so big I looked like a Shar Pei dog hooning around on a 2 seater SeaDoo Bombardier :D

2002_Jet_Sky_Seadoo_Bombardier_GTI_3_Seaters.jpg

I loved it, was great fun.
Once I got older we got a three seater Bombardier that would pull 65-70mph, that was cracking fun :D

*EDIT*

I'd love one of these...

http://www.brp.com/en-GB/Products/SeaDoo/Watercraft/Showroom/RXT-X.htm

- 255 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- 372kg

*SECOND EDIT*
Sack that, just seen this bad boy:

http://www.brp.com/en-GB/Products/SeaDoo/Watercraft/Showroom/ProductSpecs.htm?productID=RXP-X

0-50 2.9 seconds :D

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
My older Brother has a Sea Doo.

Its awsome fun.
Im Glad you got a seated Jet ski and not a poofy Stand up one:p

One day ill own one of these:cool:

RXP-X

0-50 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Forget about your job in ever less.
New for 2008, the RXP-X is an electrifying 2-seater that’s elevating the musclecraft category to a place once unimaginable. We started with the hair-raising combination of race-bred handling and a beefed up
255 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax engine
, delivering the quickest acceleration ever offered on a PWC . We then furthered the thrill with loads of race-inspired features like a newly designed handlebar, finger throttle, and seat, leaving you with a watercraft experience that’ll leave your heart pounding for days. Take a closer look at the features that have thrill seekers drooling.

RXP-X20Action20G2008.jpg

2008_RXP-X_2w.jpg

2008_RXP-X_2__5w.jpg

2008_RXP-X_3__cw.jpg

2008_RXP-X_7__3w.jpg

OH YES!!!!:D

Soldato
Very nice, couple of my friends have got jet skis, pretty damn exhilarting sitting on the back of one doing 80mph in not so calm water. That was a 2006 1300 supercharged sea doo. Something I think I shall be investing in in a few years time.

Soldato
A jet ski really appeals for ease of towing to the sea. They're alse fantastic fun and can tow a waterskiier or ringos. Definitely want one. Are there any special regulations to be aware of?

Back
Top Bottom