• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My new toy...

Soldato
Nice case fans mate, I have the same ones here, going to be using them on my triple rad once I get my loop setup.

@MANFACE, I have 2 of those fans fitted to my TRUE in push/pull, and there is only like 2c difference between using a single fan, but it does look the part though!

Permabanned
OP
The power supply is a PC Power & Cooling 750 Watt Crossfire edition and its a 5870 as i didnt want to wait on the 5850 :p

There is only 2-3c difference between using a single fan and the push pull setup. And Ill add a 2nd graphics card sometime next year when they have come down in price.

Associate
Fanastic PSU the PPP&C Silencer - absolutely rock solid - build quite a few builds using them and never any issues.

Unfortiunately it looks like they might have been discontinued as OCUK seem to have been OOS for ages as have many over e-tailers

Back
Top Bottom