My weekend clubbing > *

Associate
KaHn said:
IMG_0381.jpg

"Daddy? Is that.....what hell looks like?"

"Yes, thats hell, son."

Suspended
everyone has their own opinion of a good night i suppose.

Personally I love the experience of listening to music live thats hard to usually hear (some of the top hardcroe dance djs)

When a dj drops a tune which makes 45000+ people (male or female doesnt bother me) bounce up and down the atmosphere is the best in the world (especially for harder music imo)

To Kahn and anyone else that bothered have a listen to this and imagine the energy when the song hits 1 minute from the amount of people in the pics on this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzldPDKeonY

Think outblast mixed a slightly speeded up version of it

Associate
after looking around a bit, ive gone and ordered some of the CDs of stuff on their soundtrack, really resparked my interest in dance music.

thanks lots :D

Suspended
cheers. cant wait for the official videos to go on google videos nl. Im almost sure i got into one of the outblast or vince mixes as i remember being filmed for a bit

Associate
That looks awesome :eek: I had never heard of it now it is my ambition to go next year

And why would anyone go to a massive event with some of the greatest DJs in the world and the atmosphere caused by 45000 people haing a great time just to pull? :rolleyes: Anyone who has a big problem with the male:female ratio just doesn't understand the point of this event just like anyone who complains about it being too hard to pull at a metal concert

EDIT: Someone has already said it far better than me

CDj-Rossi said:
Moreover, who the hells goes to a rave/event like that to pull? What does it matter if hardly any girls arent there? Surely you are there for the music like everyone else?

If you wanna pick up girls go to your local generic commercial club.

AceModder, i'm off to Global! can't wait, week on Friday, gonna be awesome, 3rd time this year!

Last edited:
Soldato
Is Sensation Black Hardstyle/Core all night or is there a seperate arena for HardHouse/HardNRG? I like Hardstyle to a certain extent but I need a dark deep dirty banging bassline (HardNRG Style) to keep me going. The hard kick of Hardstyle does it for me only so long.

Soldato
jonno.co.uk said:
for those that are interested, up for the next few hours only is the full promo live @ sensation black 2004 set (294mb download), possibly the best ever dutch hardcore mix ever :cool: although quite a few come close ;)

http://www.jonno.co.uk/sb2004-promo.rar

Enjoy!

That links broken for me.
I'm off to Global Gathering, only for the Saturday. Can't wait now though

Suspended
Jonny ///M said:
Looks amazing! Was that dj luna at about 4.30 in that video?

I prefer trance but like quite a lot of the hardcore stuff.

nah was black identity, possibly the prophet and JDX but no one really knows for sure.

Soldato
Gaverick said:
Now that looks immense! How many people? I was at Tiesto a few weeks back and that looks just as good.
I recently downloaded the Adagio for Strings vid from iTunes - filmed in Holland. Oh my goodness! Looked awesome!

Never really did the big clubs - 414 and The Fridge were my usual haunts back in the day :)

Associate
All the people shouting out "sausage fest" are puerile 5 year olds. Grow up. Do you jump off a train if the male to female ratio is more than 60:40? Do you leave a golf course because not enough women are playing? :rolleyes:

WRT the event, not my cup of tea but would love to go to Sensation White!

Back
Top Bottom