My weekend clubbing > *

Soldato
OP
jonno.co.uk said:
at sensation white everyone suprisingly wears white, the musics for pussies though :p

too right, will post vids once ive uploaded, however went to white last year and it was awesome, just not as good as black this yr.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
jonno.co.uk said:
you seen the sensation black 2004 dvd? NOTHING to date beats promos closing set (although a few come close) :cool: infact... i'm going to watch it now :p

any idea if they are doing a DVD for this one?

Havent seen 2004, but outblast and promo played this yr, but i must admit for the harder music Angerfist blew them all away, i really enjoyed dana's set.

youtube is taking ages to upload vids, so if anyone can host the larger 200meg files please add me to MSN (in trust)

KaHn

Suspended
ha ha. I was scared when you said you were off overclockers as you were leaving for the airport!

What an amazing night that was. Didnt think id like hardcore much but i thought vince played the set of the night. couple of my pics, managed to get 47 videos somehow aswell!

IMG_1984Small.jpg

IMG_1987Small.jpg

view from part of the vip area. glad i paid another 50 euros for that! not
IMG_2004Small.jpg

IMG_2053Small.jpg

no hot birds?
IMG_2056Small.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
i can imagine, he freaks me out wearing his weired mask he always wears though :p

"make some noise, make some noise, make some noise for the angerfissssssssssst" :cool:

will see if i can get the promo set uploaded at some point if you like?

Soldato
OP
daz said:
What's the difference between sensation black and sensation white, apart from what everyone wears.

Style of music, black = hard core/hard style even close to gabba.

White is more trancey.

The colour is for the style of music/theme of the event, the bloke thing is generally right, but if you goto proper clubs it is normally guys who out number the girls.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom