Mystery Science Theater 3000

Associate
Did anyone used to watch this back in the day?

Sky Movies played a few episodes a while back and I've just discovered that they are now being shown on winamp.

I'm totally addicted to it again now. Me and my mates have been watching it all weekend.

Total genius

Associate
I love this show. I managed to get a few of the DVDs from amazon. Manos and the hands of fate is a brilliant movie. Another one of my favs is "The Final Sacrifice". Mike and the Robots just end up ripping it out of Canada. :p

Soldato
I love this show, I remember it being on the Sci-Fi channel at 12.00 in the afternoon on a Saturday. One of the best episodes has to be The Hobgoblins, purely for 1 line - "Look, he's being outacted by the rake".
Or there's the Prince of Space one, again for 1 line - "It's raining radioactive Giblets" :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
It's sheer brilliance but shown over here about as often as old Gary Glitter performances. Someone like Paramount Comedy (edit: Sci-Fi channel ^^^) used to show one every week but that was going back a few years now. I think the people that make/made it are now actually endorsing the proliferation of pirate copies of the show because so few episodes made it to DVD. I've only ever spotted the DVDs in the US and on US sites though and never in complete series. I'd buy the lot if full series were released. :)

Soldato
I love MST3K... I used to tape it from late night TV and watch it religiously Sunday(?) morning.

Too many funny moments in there...

"You have mail.... pattern baldness..." :p

Back
Top Bottom