Narks of your fellow commuters

Associate
Another of mine people who spill onto your seat and guys who believe thier balls are the size of beach balls hence legs at 180 degree angle to each other

On the same lines, fat people who take up their seat + half of yours! Oh, and people who think they are so important that they have to read their full sized paper fully open taking up far too much room!

Caporegime
Another of mine people who spill onto your seat and guys who believe thier balls are the size of beach balls hence legs at 180 degree angle to each other

You've clearly got tiny baubles, I need my legs nice an far apart or it;s uncomfortable :p

(although if some one does sit next to me i do move back onto just my own seat)

Associate
How about being sat in front of someone who's just sicked up all over the floor?

Or being sat next to on an empty deck by a MAN wearing skinny leather trousers?

Yes....

Soldato
People who swing on the back of your chair to sit down into theirs behind you.

Old people rushing to get onto the train to get good seats before people get off, some really ignorant old people in particular out there.

Soldato
There is a guy who sometimes sits next to me, gets papers out of his bag usually with printouts of powerpoint slides on them. As he reads said slides he will invariably start to pick his nose. After pulling some of the dried mucus secretions from his nostril he will roll it in his fingers and then drop it on the floor right next to my feet.

I have been so close to saying something, but he is only ever on for a bout 2-3 stops before I get off so I just let it go.

****ing disgusting

Soldato
There is a guy who sometimes sits next to me, gets papers out of his bag usually with printouts of powerpoint slides on them. As he reads said slides he will invariably start to pick his nose. After pulling some of the dried mucus secretions from his nostril he will roll it in his fingers and then drop it on the floor right next to my feet.

I have been so close to saying something, but he is only ever on for a bout 2-3 stops before I get off so I just let it go.

:(

I know someone who does this, don't have the heart to say anything to him though

Back
Top Bottom