Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces new charge in Iran.

Soldato
Truss hasn't yet realised she had a fake call from an Iranianian minister discussing the swift code for the money transfer.

Soldato
Sly the ideal insurgent for Iran rescue ? doesn't have the charisma of Arnie, but, he beat the Russians before;
- is Rambo III allowed in Russia

Soldato
She sounds really quite ungrateful and stuck up. I had sympathy for her but not anymore.

Ungrateful!!?? So would you if you were kept in prison for 6 years for something you didn’t do. She’s missed the best years of her daughters life and was lied to over and over. I’d be ungrateful too.

Associate
The only people that claim she did it were the Iranians, and the wonderful clown that was Boris when he was foreign secretary and was applying his usual amount of rigorous intellectual understanding and competency to it.

Do you really believe she was just a ‘charity worker’ ? It’s like someone I know being just a diplomat!

Caporegime
The only people that claim she did it were the Iranians, and the wonderful clown that was Boris when he was foreign secretary and was applying his usual amount of rigorous intellectual understanding and competency to it.

I've looked up her job history.

She was definitely involved in a project to select and possibly train / subvert local Iranian journalists so she is guilty by the Iranian yardstick. They don't want freepress or freedom of expression.

Whether by our standards she is guilty isn't the question here.

Associate
I've looked up her job history.

She was definitely involved in a project to select and possibly train / subvert local Iranian journalists so she is guilty by the Iranian yardstick. They don't want freepress or freedom of expression.

Whether by our standards she is guilty isn't the question here.

I just looked her up, she only got her UK passport in 2013 , 3 years before she was arrested. I thought she had grown up in the UK to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom