Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces new charge in Iran.

Soldato
I do think it's a bit naughty for the goverment to have complained from the sidelines for 6 years yet when "we" need something from Iran, the debt gets paid. I think she has a right to feel a little miffed.

However, in a similar vein to others, she would have known full well she was a potential target (dual nationality and being involved in such a sensitive area as media) and disregarded it either through arrogance or stupidity.

Soldato
Send the bitch back is trending...and I agree with it.

She's one of those typical naive middle class lefty do gooders, who went to Iran knowing full well the hostility of the regime to Britain and its willingness to use British citizens as pawns in their game with the West.

As a tax payer I'd like a refund on my share of the £400m.
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people?

why does every thread seem to have its own assigned numpty there just to troll, do people really get a kick out of being so ‘edgy’?

Soldato
She is lucky to be alive let alone back home.

See the tragic case of Otto Warmbier who was jailed in North Korea, somehow ended up in a coma, and then died shortly after being repatriated.

oh behave. She spent 9 months in solitary confinement, was told her husband had left her and she’d never see her daughter again and was subjected to threats that she’d be buried alive if she didn’t comply. Yet somehow GD spins it so it’s her fault. I don’t blame her for how she’s reacted tbh.

Soldato
I do think it's a bit naughty for the goverment to have complained from the sidelines for 6 years yet when "we" need something from Iran, the debt gets paid. I think she has a right to feel a little miffed.

However, in a similar vein to others, she would have known full well she was a potential target (dual nationality and being involved in such a sensitive area as media) and disregarded it either through arrogance or stupidity.

Whilst I can sympthathise to a degree to her annoyance she seems to have forgotten who it was who imprisoned her for all those years in the first place (hint: it wasn't us)

Back
Top Bottom