NBA 2K10 Vs NBA Live 10

Soldato
So,

I was an idiot last year and bought Live over 2K, 2K was the much better game I found later on. I was going to go for 2K10 this year but I heard Live is making leaps and bounds in improvement and judging by how good Madden 10 was this year from EA I'd be inclined to believe that Live is a much better game, anybody got any input? I know 2K will be good, just wondering if anybody has heard much about Live.

Permabanned
Im getting 2K mainly as its on the PC and the mods are awesome

But I do believe LIVE has caught up a lot in the genre so its definately not to be snubbed these days.

Soldato
Really enjoyed and preferred Live the last 2 years, its come on for me as well as Fifa has, but like 2K9, and the Dunk Competitions! :)

What are the usual 2K-* mods around on PC? New shirts, sounds, stadiums etc..?

Permabanned
Really enjoyed and preferred Live the last 2 years, its come on for me as well as Fifa has, but like 2K9, and the Dunk Competitions! :)

What are the usual 2K-* mods around on PC? New shirts, sounds, stadiums etc..?

Yeah its jerseys, shoes, courts, cyberfaces, tattoos, retro rosters, rosters, teams, songs (stadium songs), score overlays (ie TNT/ESPN/FOX), half time overlays (TNT etc), accessories

Pretty neat actually

Soldato
2K10 is absolutely amazing this year, Live has improved a lot in a short space of time but the gameplay is still not as 'sim' like as 2K - the freestyle passing is pretty cool though.

Check out the player models in 2K10, they're phenomenal .....Live10's are decent but quite shiny and a lot less detailed.

Back
Top Bottom