NEARLY 2 WEEKS WAITING: Nissan GT-R is finally mine!

Sgarrista
Commissario
Went for a different one in the end due to some dodgyness with the other I spotted. However today, drove her home :)

DSC00525.jpg

Soldato
They have the ability to chuck up utterly enormous bills, colleague's gearbox rebuild would have topped 20k if it wasn't done under warranty. But they are just epic.

Ouch, I guess you can't forget these have supercar levels of performance in many respects, so the bills are always going to sting.

Don
Great performance but is it too much for the road?

Nah it is quite simply like driving on rails and at constantly insane speeds, the only downside I found was I felt quite removed from the road, you are well aware there are 58 computers constantly saving your life :p

still epic though

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Nah it is quite simply like driving on rails and at constantly insane speeds, the only downside I found was I felt quite removed from the road, you are well aware there are 58 computers constantly saving your life :p

still epic though

Agree with the rails comment... been around a corner earlier in it which in the old zed would have been 50-55 max... in this went around it at *ahem* 70 *ahem* and was like nothing was even happening.

Don
Agree with the rails comment... been around a corner earlier in it which in the old zed would have been 50-55 max... in this went around it at *ahem* 70 *ahem* and was like nothing was even happening.

It's just crazy, you could probably add another 20mph on that and still come out smelling of roses.....

all on a track of course ;)

Back
Top Bottom