Need a good page turner...

Associate
Hi all,

got 2 x 12 hour flights coming up. A good book is in order. I need something to keep me interested, i;ve read all the Dan Brown books and want something similar.

I dont want to have to think, just enjoy and read to make the time pass by. A real page turner,

Not too fussed about genre, ideas appreciated :)

Thanks all,
TM

Associate
I found the Da Vinci code pretty page turning, but you may have read that already. If you have then I think the other novels in the series are pretty good.

Permabanned
Nine Lives of Louis Drax (aparently being made into a film)
Bob Geldoff's autobiography
anything by Carl Hiaasen, especially if you're off to the US

By the way, where are you going?

Associate
OP
jonnyc90 said:
I found the Da Vinci code pretty page turning, but you may have read that already. If you have then I think the other novels in the series are pretty good.

Hi, yeah exactly. I have read the Dan Brown novels, they are all excellent reads.

TM

Associate
OP
Minstadave said:
Personally I found the Da Vinci code utter trash :confused:

Well, to be fair im not a book snob, I rather enjoy something for what it is rather than be pretentious about it all. For me, it was a good entertaining page turner.

Anyways, thanks all. Plumped for the Bourne Identity, a Clarkson book and something digging into the psychology of comedy,

Thanks
TM

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Red Storm rising by Tom Clancy, cant stand any of his other books but for what ever reason i find this a really good read and been through it a number of times now.

Back
Top Bottom