** NEED A MINI-ITX CASE? XIGMATEK HAVE THE ANSWER(S) **

OcUK Staff
That's right, Xigmatek have decided to flesh out their range with a trio of new Mini-ITX Chassis to suit most tastes! All in stock and ready to ship.

Xigmatek Nebula C Mini-ITX Case - White @ £45.95 inc VAT

CA-101-XG_400.jpg

A new addition to the Nebula series has arrived. Keeping with the simple elegant design of the original model comes a white polycarbonate alternative which is even more classy and luxurious looking than its predecessor.

The new Nebula C model gives you a choice of a white chassis with a completely different feel and a baseless construct to better complement the décor of your home Whether for your lounge room’s home theatre system, study or bedroom you now have an additional option of Nebula to better suit the room design you desire.

Key Features
- Includes pre-installed high performance silent (black with black blades) Xigmatek XOF fan with FCB (Fluid Circulative Bearing) for optimal exhaust capabilities.
- I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out jacks, Power/Reset.
- Capable of mounting Mini-ITX Motherboard.
- Innovative 2 X 3.5” HDD can be converted to 2.5” SSD for easy mix and match.
- Included 1 additional 2.5” SSD mounting holes inside chassis
- All 3 side panels are tool-less and designed with quick release mechanism for easy hardware mounting.
- Can install full sized power supply
- Innovative Intake system from base of the tower.
- Motherboard tray perforated with holes for free flow air into chassis and option for cable tie-down
- Can mount up to 230mm Gaming Graphic card
- Angled power/HDD light giving visual depth.
- Polycarbonate side panels for alternative feel.
- Baseless construct for sleek compact appearance.

Specifications
- Product Name: Nebula C
- Material : SECC with black coating, ABS, Steel mesh
- Dimension: 260 mm (L) x 260 mm (W) x 305 mm (H)
- Drive Bay: 3.5" Internal 1 + 1 compatible with 2 x 2.5", 2.5" Internal 1 + 2 compatible with 1 x 3.5”
- Expansion Slot: 2 slots
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
- Power Supply: Standard PS/2(ATX) or EPS
- Cooling System: Rear fan: Preinstalled 1 x 120mm XOF black
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 and HD Audio in/out jacks
- Max Graphic card Length: 230mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 80mm
- Weight: 3.56 kg

Only £45.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Xigmatek Eris Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £31.99 inc VAT

CA-103-XG_400.jpg

At Xigmatek, we believe in innovation; to bring to you ever changing designs and concepts to advance you further into the future. By creating innovative chassis with different sizes, shapes and functions we allow you to find the perfect choice for you and your home décor whether you want to have a stylish elegant look for your home theatre system, a futuristic design for your gaming station or a compact space-saving construct to fit comfortably into your study area.

With space becoming more and more a growing factor when planning out a room’s décor, the popularity of Mini-ITX systems has been on the rise. The new Eris Mini-ITX has a smart functional look with a compact design smaller than your average mini-tower giving you more options of room configuration. The Eris is designed with innovative free flow ventilation and interior layout making it perfect for those who want a powerful computer system without having to sacrifice considerable amounts of space.

For the newest in compact Mini-ITX chassis innovation, the new Xigmatek Eris is without a doubt the ideal choice.

Key Features
- Includes pre-installed silent 80mm high-efficiency liquid FCB (Fluid Circulative Bearing) fan.
- I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out jacks.
- Capable of mounting Mini-ITX motherboard.
- Innovative 1 x 5.25’’ or 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ + 1 x 3.5’’ drive bays.
- Supports standard ATX size power supply.
- Innovative silent free flow air design and highly ventilated for optimal thermal reduction.
- Supports up to 300mm game graphics.
- Prestige, brushed aluminum style front panel
- 120mm water cooler support with innovative 240mm water cooler option with removal of optical disc drive.
- Removable, tool-free, thumb-screw, top and side panels for convenient mounting of components.
- Top and bottom dust filter

Specifications
- Product Name: Eris
- Material: SECC with black coating, ABS, Steel mesh
- Dimension: 355 mm (L) x 225 mm (W) x 180 mm (H)
- Drive Bay: 1 x 5.25’’ compatible with 3.5’’ & 2.5’’, 1 x 3.5’’ + 1 x 3.5’’ compatible with 5.25’’ & 2.5’’, 1 x 2.5’’ compatible with 5.25’’ & 3.5’’
- Cooling System: Rear Fan : Pre-installed 80mm x 1, Top Fan : Optional 120mm x 1 or 120mm x 2 with removal of ODD
- Max Graphic card Length: 300mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 140mm
- Weight: 3.06 kg

Only £31.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Xigmatek Octans Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £35.99 inc VAT

CA-102-XG_400.jpg

A new creative innovation has arrived! The Xigmatek Octans is a compact chassis with sophisticated space-saving engineering not seen before in other mini-towers. By creating an interior layout with versatile brackets and bays the Octans offers support of a larger chassis while remaining small and compact.

The exterior design of this case is eye-catching with its sleek, futuristic appearance and is well ventilated allowing for powerful air flow. Attractive, versatile and high-quality, the Octans is a compact PC chassis like no other!

Key Features
- Futuristic gaming appearance
- Well ventilated for optimal thermal reduction
- Innovative top bay supports 120mm fan/water cooling or 3.5”HDD
- Front bay supports 3.5 " or 2.5"
- Space saving, easy mounting, front situated power supply layout.
- I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out and Power/Reset.
- Removable tool-free top and side panels for easy access mounting.
- Can mount up to 300mm graphic cards.
- Stylish front panel power/HDD LED.
- Top and bottom dust filters to reduce dust intake.

Specifications
- Product Name: Octans
- Material: SECC with black coating, ABS, Steel mesh
- Dimension: 397 mm (L) x 284 mm (W) x 220 mm (H)
- Drive Bay: 2.5" Internal 1 compatible with 3.5”, 3.5" Internal 1 + 1 compatible with 2.5”
- Cooling System: Rear Fan : Pre-installed 80mm x 1, Top Fan : Optional 120mm x 1 or 1x 120mm water cooling
- Max Graphic card Length: 300mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 140mm
- Weight: 3.44 kg

Only £35.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Man of Honour
Very interested in Xigmatek Eris Mini-ITX Case - Black, do you know of any build logs yet, especially with the 240mm water cooled fitted?

But why are 99% of cases have all the USB and stuff on the left. Some company should make it transferable from one side to the other.

Nebula c looks much nicer gut short gfx card and not much cooling support. More cases should come without an optical bay option.

Associate
Interesting looking cases. If only the company logo wasn't so horrific.

That's what I like about the 2 Lian Li cases I've bought, both came without the logo attached, so I could leave them off. More manufacturers should do this, especially when they're going for sleek/cool.

I do like the Nebula C, and at that price I'm sure someone will mod it by adding some extra cooling in the top

Permabanned
Just the rear exhaust fan, which is a decent FCB Xigmatek XOF one :)

Will have the same problem the Raijintek one has (Mentis I think its called), ultra hot box if you decide to make use of the GPU space.

This is plastic as well, meaning it wont be able to use the case to dissipate the heat like the Raijintek does. Is a shame that they couldn't give it an intake :(

Back
Top Bottom