1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new printer

Discussion in 'Printers' started by DustyMiller, Sep 21, 2012.

1. DustyMiller

Wise Guy

My Epson PX700 colour printer now has the dreaded full ink pads, and has stopped printing. As much as I love the quality of the output, I am not having another Epson printer.

What is the current best Photo Quality Colour printer out there, and what are the ups and downs of them. cheers.

2. bremen1874

Capodecina

With a bit of effort and a few £s that error will go away.

3. DustyMiller

Wise Guy

The Epson needs a WIReset, and that costs, plus the new tubing. but I am not going to get it all by Tuesday.

4. onkston

Associate

I have a canon MG6250 which is really good. I got it at the end of last year and I think they've released a new range now. The quality of photo prints on it is really good, it's pretty fast, but the ink is quite pricey. I think the pixma range are generally decent.

5. bru

Soldato

you can buy the reset utility and a wic reset key online for a few pounds, even a waste in tank is only a tenner.
    google waste ink tank

I wont link to the site as it could be classed as a competitor as they sell ink cartridges as well as waste tanks and reset utilities.