need a photo taking, can anyone help

Soldato
im after a quality header for my site and thought i would ask in here as there are a lot of talented people.

i want 3 music sheets fanned out like playing cards with a pen (not a bic) and some headphones lay on top, both if they're in ear or part of if they're full size.

if anyones able to do this contact me on msn for more detail, will give full credit to the photographer on my site.

if this is not aloud dons please remove

Soldato
Just found this on google, im not suggesting you use this, just asking if this is the similar look your going for.

filuncapped.jpg

Accept you want 3 pieces of sheet music, and some headphones added? The headphones might look odd though, as sheet music and a pen has a old looking style about it, where as headphones are a very modern technological peripheral.

Associate
I've had a go for you, i'm sure you will get a lot more entries from people much better than me.

Was there a specific size of image you want or do you just want the full image and then you will crop it?

dscf1219btk7.jpg

Soldato
OP
thats what im looking for, except more of an angle than over the top, maybe with the pen lid off, im really surprised anyone had the props but i really appreciate it.

750x120 so i'll crop it

Soldato
A height of 120 isn't going to make the photo easy to take as headphones are relatively large. I don't have any decent pens, so i can't try. Goodluck to anyone who gets a decent photo with those dimensions! :D

How is this?

Im not feeling great so im not really up to been too fussy but I also would have liked a more traditional headphones prop with the curly cords and over the head style fit.

This is my first go. Please advice if you like this.
sheetmusic.jpg

sheetmusic2.jpg

Johnny

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
alexisonfire said:
A height of 120 isn't going to make the photo easy to take as headphones are relatively large. I don't have any decent pens, so i can't try. Goodluck to anyone who gets a decent photo with those dimensions! :D

not going to show the full headphones, just enough so you can tell what they are if you know what i mean.

Soldato
Fstop11 said:
How is this?

Im not feeling great so im not really up to been too fussy but I also would have liked a more traditional headphones prop with the curly cords and over the head style fit.

This is my first go. Please advice if you like this.
sheetmusic.jpg

sheetmusic2.jpg

Johnny

The first crops well for 120 height, but it needs to be 750 wide ;)

Soldato
OP
can up the size in photoshop keeping the dimensions so its not a prob, having a play with it fstop11 and its looking good, gives me space for the logo to on the right

Back
Top Bottom