Need a recommendation for a quality office chair

Soldato
no covid shortages, or, the reverse - where are they manufactured

Another home office improvement - especially if the company/chancellor are contributing, split the budget on a standing desk - obviate the chair.
That reminds me, make sure you do your tax claim for your homeworking allowance if you haven't already @IvanDobskey

Soldato
Based on recommendations on here I've been through an Aeron Size B and C and a Humanscale freedom. Didn't get on with any of them.

Soldato
I went to look at a used aeron the owner wanted £700 for. In the end I felt a brand new Mirra 2 for less money made much more sense. Should last years.

Being lazy but what’s the difference between the Aeron and Mirra 2? Also, where did you get it for that price?

Soldato
OP
Being lazy but what’s the difference between the Aeron and Mirra 2? Also, where did you get it for that price?

Similar chairs to be honest. Aeron doesn't have adjustable seat edge. Aeron probably slightly better grade materials. Also aeron is mesh back, where the Mirra 2 is plastic. Although mine has the butterfly back upgrade which is like a mesh overlay on the back. Also arms adjust differently. I found a code and bought for £650.

I think some sites sell it for around this price anyway. Well working I think?

https://www.wellworking.co.uk/chairs-c2/office-c4/herman-miller-mirra-2-chair-graphite-triflex-p27

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom