Need help finishing a build.

Associate
Hi there i currently have a PC and will be salvaging some parts from it until I have enough money to replace them. I was going to buy a console for cyberpunk but the chances of getting one are so slim so I'm just going to upgrade my pc instead.

I bought a ryzen 3600 and have a power supply and gtx 1070.

I need a motherboard,SSD and ram but I am unsure what to buy.

Confused about some motherboards not supporting the 3000 series chips out of the box and also not running ram at the speeds they are sold at So figured it would be best to ask here.

I have £250 to finish the build but could get a further £100 if needed.

Pet Northerner
Don
b550s will take the chip out of the box and B450s produced after a certain date (MSI tomahawks for example).

for your budget stick to 3000 ram to save some cash as the fps difference between that and 3200/3400 will be marginal. Whatever you have left use for the ssd.

Soldato
Here you go

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £280.42 (includes shipping: £10.50)

All motherboards support the 3*** series ryzen. Its the 5*** series that is only supported by the b550 and x570 atm but the b550 and x470 will also be supported next year.
1tb storage, 3600mhz ram for the extra few frames it gives in games and a better cooler to keep the noise down as long as your case can fit the cooler height.

Can breing the price down with s matx motherboard

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £80.48 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom