Need help picking a monitor. 240hz 1440p preferred

Associate
Hi folks,
As the title suggests I'm looking for a 1440p 240hz monitor. I'm only seeing two solid options ATM, Samsung g7 or HP Omen. Id love to hear your feedback or suggestions on some monitors before I purchase something,
Thanks ☺️

Associate
Hi, having the same problem as you atm. Heard that many people have problems with the G7 and they often send them back due to some quality issues. Theres Alienware AW2721D coming either this month or december not sure and also Acer Predator XB273U GX in December or Januray, but there might be delay due to current situation obviously. I think is best to wait a month or two and wait for reviews because atm you can only choose between 3 monitors really, this what you wrote and theres also one from Lenovo.

Associate
OP
Hi, having the same problem as you atm. Heard that many people have problems with the G7 and they often send them back due to some quality issues. Theres Alienware AW2721D coming either this month or december not sure and also Acer Predator XB273U GX in December or Januray, but there might be delay due to current situation obviously. I think is best to wait a month or two and wait for reviews because atm you can only choose between 3 monitors really, this what you wrote and theres also one from Lenovo.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Didn't realise there was a few more being announced over the next few months. Yeah, maybe it is best to hold off another little while. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom