Need help with fittings for my very first water cooled custom loop

Associate
HI there!
I've read a lot last days, mostly here but not only, about water cooling custom loops...
But i'm still overwhelmed when about fittings...
Defo i need some help here.
My loop will have:
1. First radiator, XSPC AX360 on top
2. Second radiator, XSPC AX280 in front of pc
3. The pomp: XSPC D5 Photon v2
4. CPU Block, i was thinking to XSPC Raystorm Pro but... i've read that is not the best one... i am open to any advice!
I intend to use rigid tubes, 16mm.
The water cooling system will look like this one:

lrygpPR.jpg.png

I will change very soon the GPU so the fitting and GPU block is out of mind now, i will connect the tubes and near by the GPU i will bend the tubes leaving enough tube for the next fittings.
I really have no idea what fittings to buy and what brand, etc.... and any help here is much appreciated!

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I have posted a link to all my fittings the W/C gallery thread above, my build is still work in progress as I am changing shortly.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I'm going to change the bottom piece of tubing as it doesn't look right, It only done it for a experiment. However, I maybe getting another FTW3 card to add into the loop.

I also have some perspex (PSU cover) on the way so I can tidy up the PSU mess so that will need the tubing to be changed.

Soldato
I'm going to change the bottom piece of tubing as it doesn't look right, It only done it for a experiment. However, I maybe getting another FTW3 card to add into the loop.

I also have some perspex (PSU cover) on the way so I can tidy up the PSU mess so that will need the tubing to be changed.

Do like the Singularity res etc... Been eyeing those up for future builds myself.

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom