Need new speakers for 2007 Ford Galaxy

Soldato
Going on a driving holiday with the fam next week and speakers in the rear doors have popped. Anyone recommend good quality replacements?

Sounds daft but we really play a lotta music on one of these hols and having the speakers like this will ruin the journeys lol

Soldato
I'm not sure I'd be spending much on a 2007 Galaxy to upgrade the whole system. Maybe you could just pull some from a scrapped Galaxy or S-MAX and replace with OEM or find some for sale, seems the least fuss option to me.

Soldato
Don’t bother spending money on speakers without amping and installing them properly, your be throwing your money away.

I think for most people a decent head unit and some cheap speakers are fine, and a lot better than most stock systems. I have a Pioneer had unit and some cheap Kicker speakers in the doors of my Lincoln and it sounds way better than the stock system. If the OP was happy with what he had in the Galaxy before it broke then there's no need for anything beyond the most basic of installations.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Your best bet is to go to one of those dodgy looking "xtreme bass" car audio shops and talk to them. They'll usually come out and look at the car and show you exactly what is needed and talk you through it and even fit it :)

Back
Top Bottom