1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice on printer / scanners

Discussion in 'Printers' started by mark_s, Sep 27, 2012.

1. mark_s

Associate

I've had a Canon MG6150 printer / scanner for the past few years now and its worked fairly well. It sometimes takes forever to print something out but other than that it was ok. I decided now that the print head is dead its time to replace the whole thing. Being happy enough with the printer I bought an identical model which was meant to be 'as new' off ebay but it was faulty, printer was returned and another was purchased from another seller but again there were problems so it was returned.

I've decided now to switch from the Canon to something else, but what? After searching the web and buying a few magazines I still can't find an up to date review / top 10 of printer / scanners. The HP Officejet Pro 8500a has had a few good reviews but I still can't find anything definitive. I don't do much photo printing but good picture quality on any documents I print would be nice. My budget is around the £150 mark and I'd rather have an inkjet printer than laser. So guys what can you recommend?