Neighbour keeping the kids up all night, partying & drugs

Soldato
As I said wheels are in motion now for either eventuality. But since I now have the landlord's family on my side, plus the police, and a solicitor who can dry rape the landlord on several fronts if he tries anything... I'd say that was a winrar if ever there was one. :D

Hope it gets sorted. Our next door neighbour plays music quite loud and only occasionally get to a noticeable level. Even that mild intrusion winds me through the roof.

When I was young, drink, drugs and with a bit of luck a fumble - with even more luck - a girl, would be an excellent night out. I would not like to have upset anyone whilst doing so (being off your noodle is no excuse for disrespect) but you get some right bankers in this sort of environment so its hard to even approach them to ask them to tone it down a bit.

Permabanned
So, you only need £1500 to get 100% out of this mess (as in, move)?

You can not get £1500 on credit card, bank loan, 'ocean finance', or from anywhere at all (even all of the above combined)? I find that hard to believe. Do you have a TV? Why don't you ebay it. Do you have any personal possessions? Why arn't they on ebay? If you really, rally wanted out -- they would be.

If there is any time when you are both in the house -- 1 of you should be out working to make extra money to get the deposit. If one of you put in an extra 10 hours a week (which is easy peesy even if you hold down another job -- I did it for 8 years) at £7.00 an hour, thats 70 quid a week in the bank, which means in 21 weeks you'd have the money. 21 weeks. About four and a half months - job done. Honestly -- is watching 'X factor' together really more important than earning the money (and yes there's hundreds of jobs for disabled)? Is you or partner just too proud to be working down Macdonalds or cold-calling selling mobile phone contracts? And don't tell me nowhere is hiring or you need mobility to do any work as that is not true ..

I think it's more likely you can't really be bothered to do what it takes to move. A kind of why should we have to attitude - that of course only actually hurts you and your family.

£1500 -- you are saying it's impossible in a year to get hold of £1500? Thats £28 a week you would find it impossible to borrow, EARN or sell stuff to get? Hell, I could make £28 just cleaning someone's house for 4 hours a week -- why can't either of you (I know you're disabled -- OK -- telesales. Sit on the phone all day selling people rubbish -- you'll make > £28 per week easy and yes I've done that as well).

Sorry -- just saying it as I see it ..

And if you're paying for Sky TV, Virgin, WOW subscription, a mobile phone, or anything like that -- the last bit of sympathy for you just zoomed out of the window!

You'll hate me for saying this -- but I think ANY family -- with a bit of application -- in 1 year -- could get hold of £1500. Just about any family in the whole of the UK, if they were prepared to do what it took to do it (legal). I think you don't want it bad enough ..

Last edited:
Soldato
To think I had the police and the council round the following day after playing music ridiculously loud for no more than 10 minutes at 3am.

Permabanned
your solution is simple, dont pay your rent for 3 months and use the money to move out.

Brilliant! So simple! There's NO WAY they'll evict you in 3 months (especially if you keep pretending you're trying to pay but struggling).

Claim the last month as the 'deposit' you paid when you moved in (don't pay it and expect him to refund your deposit because he won't)

Soldato
have you actually tried contacting people about this (moving) or are you just assuming you will need the deposit of 1500 quid if you want to move

if you get benefits then many councils offer loans for things like deposits even if your using a private landlord because theres no council houses/flats available. you can also apply for hardship loans and grants at the job centre. theres money there for people who truly need it. its just a case of researching how to get it (which chav scum seem to learn at birth)

my old housemate had his deposit and his rent paid by the council when he was unemployed and on JSA for a few months

Last edited:
Soldato
TOTAL BS...

Oh my god, you really don't have a clue do you. I can't believe people like you exist. You are either a rich ass child who has never had to pay for anything or you are an idiot with a retarded opinion.

1. Disabled people aren't classified as disabled because they have a bad thumb. He would lose his disability if he went to work and would need to earn a fair bit just to draw level.

2. He has already explained the tv he has cost him £10. Do you think it will fetch much more on Ebay?

3. So the op complains about all the goings on but doesn't really want to move out? Get a clue.
:rolleyes:

Caporegime
You can not get £1500 on credit card, bank loan, 'ocean finance', or from anywhere at all

its a lot of money to some people especially as where aproaching christmas.

also not wise to get 1500 quid on credit cards and loans if your struggling to find the money in the first place....

anyway didnt you post about this ages ago? i saw the thread and was expecting to see a post from over a year ago

Soldato
So, you only need £1500 to get 100% out of this mess (as in, move)?

You can not get £1500 on credit card, bank loan, 'ocean finance', or from anywhere at all (even all of the above combined)? I find that hard to believe. Do you have a TV? Why don't you ebay it. Do you have any personal possessions? Why arn't they on ebay? If you really, rally wanted out -- they would be.

If there is any time when you are both in the house -- 1 of you should be out working to make extra money to get the deposit. If one of you put in an extra 10 hours a week (which is easy peesy even if you hold down another job -- I did it for 8 years) at £7.00 an hour, thats 70 quid a week in the bank, which means in 21 weeks you'd have the money. 21 weeks. About four and a half months - job done. Honestly -- is watching 'X factor' together really more important than earning the money (and yes there's hundreds of jobs for disabled)? Is you or partner just too proud to be working down Macdonalds or cold-calling selling mobile phone contracts? And don't tell me nowhere is hiring or you need mobility to do any work as that is not true ..

I think it's more likely you can't really be bothered to do what it takes to move. A kind of why should we have to attitude - that of course only actually hurts you and your family.

£1500 -- you are saying it's impossible in a year to get hold of £1500? Thats £28 a week you would find it impossible to borrow, EARN or sell stuff to get? Hell, I could make £28 just cleaning someone's house for 4 hours a week -- why can't either of you (I know you're disabled -- OK -- telesales. Sit on the phone all day selling people rubbish -- you'll make > £28 per week easy and yes I've done that as well).

Sorry -- just saying it as I see it ..

And if you're paying for Sky TV, Virgin, WOW subscription, a mobile phone, or anything like that -- the last bit of sympathy for you just zoomed out of the window!

You'll hate me for saying this -- but I think ANY family -- with a bit of application -- in 1 year -- could get hold of £1500. Just about any family in the whole of the UK, if they were prepared to do what it took to do it (legal). I think you don't want it bad enough ..

if he is on disability allowance then wouldnt anything he or his partner made get deducted from his benefits ?

also for someone on benefits with 3 children £1500 is a LOT of money unless they are fiddling/

why the hell should he sell his t.v ? ok he may need the money but why should his kids suffer...no cartoon network or whatever they are into for half a year ? ok he may be going through a tough time but like any decent parent im sure he would do his best to not let it affect his kids.

also nobody likes to be driven from their home...he may not own the house but its still his home, the inconsiderate cow next door should really move and not him but moving home should be an option i agree.

if he wants to move then like has been said already ...stop paying the rent.....a landlord has to give atleast a 2 month notice and even then cant forcefully remove a tenant from a property.
only bailiffs from a court can do that and even then it takes about 3 months for that procedure if all the paperwork is in order and the judge agrees that the landlord has a sufficent arguement for removal....ie non payment of rent.
so it would take atleast 5 months to evict him and you can still throw a spanner in the works and get that reset which i wont go into.

Soldato
I feel for the OP.

I'm posting this at 4.44am because a neighbour above me has seen fit to have his daily workout at 3.45am in the morning! Huge bang and a squeak from upstairs. I'm presulming he hs a gym up there or something! :/

You can't reason with these people. They're ******* disgraceful human beings. I've asked people to keep noise down in the past with reactions being from eff off to 'yes,we'll keep it down'. At best it stops for a week or two and then restarts worse than ever.

I might have missed it but have you been logging all these incidents down? It might come in useful.

Don't let these bustards beat you and grind you down. I've tolerated things for a while but have also finally got things in motion to get some action taken.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Soldato
where i used to live my neighbour was a right pratt, things got so bad i kept all my rubbish in bin liners in the outside shed, stored for about month, then one night me and a accomplice threw the lot in his garden all over.

Permabanned
where i used to live my neighbour was a right pratt, things got so bad i kept all my rubbish in bin liners in the outside shed, stored for about month, then one night me and a accomplice threw the lot in his garden all over.

I hope it contained a lot of rancid food! Especially dairy! *baulk*.

Back
Top Bottom