1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**NEW ALPENFOHN AIO COOLER DEVELOPED WITH DER8AUER**

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by Robbie_G, 18 Feb 2021.

1. Robbie_G

Gangster

Hi All,

Alpenfohn recently decided to join the AIO market creating a cooler alongside overclocking expert der8auer and is suitable for overclocked systems as well as for silent operation.

The Glacier Water 240 from Alpenfohn has been optimized for high performance and quiet operation. This is ensured by the 27 millimetre thick aluminium radiator, the well thought-out construction of the pump unit and Wing Boost 3 ARGB 120 mm fans.

The two-chamber design of the pump unit lowers noise emissions and also increases performance and service life. The base plate made of copper has large micro-channels, which ensures rapid heat transfer to the coolant. The pump works between 1,200 and 2,550 rpm and is therefore equipped for both silent operation and overclocking projects. In doing so it reaches a maximum volume of only 17.8 dB (A).

Together with the PWM-controlled 120 mm Wing Boost 3 ARGB fans, quiet operation with maximum cooling capacity is guaranteed. The fans work in a speed range from 500 to 1,600 rpm and convey up to 92.19 m³ / h (77.92 cfm) in air with a static pressure of up to 2.19 mmH2O.

Available in Black and White:

Alpenfohn Glacier Water 240 White High Speed ARGB CPU Water Cooler - 240mm @ £159.95 inc VAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Premium AiO coolers, made for overclocked systems, near silent operations, White in Colour, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut thermal paste included, 2 Year Warranty

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenfohn Glacier Water 280 White High Speed ARGB CPU Water Cooler - 280mm @ £169.99 inc VAT

Premium AiO coolers, made for overclocked systems, near silent operations, White in Colour, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut thermal paste included, 2 Year Warranty

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenfohn Glacier Water 360 White High Speed ARGB CPU Water Cooler - 360mm @ £179.99 inc VAT

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 240 CPU Water Cooler - 240mm @ £144.99 inc VAT

Premium AiO coolers, made for overclocked systems, near silent operations, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut thermal paste included, 2 Year Warranty

Only £144.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 240 High Speed CPU Water Cooler - 240mm @ £149.99 inc VAT

Premium AiO coolers, made for overclocked systems, near silent operations, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut thermal paste included, 2 Year Warranty

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 280 High Speed CPU Water Cooler - 280mm @ £169.99 inc VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 360 High Speed CPU Water Cooler - 360mm @ £169.99 inc VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.
    ORDER NOW

Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 360 CPU Water Cooler - 360mm @ £164.99 inc VAT

Only £164.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited: 14 Apr 2021
  2. JollyJamma

Gangster

These looks great and I will wait for reviews but Der8aur doesn’t put his name on junk so should be very good.

3. subbytna

Capodecina

Remember the days when you could get a 240MM AIO for £80....

4. JediFragger

Caporegime

Arctic Freezer 2 is generally £80, also happens to be arguably the best one too :)

(I picked up an open-box 280mm for £70, excellent AiO's)

**** the RGB ****

5. Kelt

Capodecina

My Cooler Master Seidon 240 cost me £60 from OCUK over four years ago, still going strong, pump still utterly silent.

6. b0rn2sk8

Sgarrista

What’s the difference between the two 240mm units?

7. Darkman

Wise Guy

RGB from the looks of things.

8. b0rn2sk8

Sgarrista

The blue/green one has ARGB according to the product pages.

The only difference I spotted is one is called high speed, I’d expected one has ~1200 rpm fans and the other had ~2000 rpm fans but the fan and pump specs look the same

9. Jasseh

Wise Guy

10. Robbie_G

Gangster

White versions of the coolers have now been added to the line up :)

11. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

£10 more but all copper and compression

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/alph...u-aio-water-cooling-unit-240mm-hs-005-ac.html

just wish CLC units with longer warranties had fill points as evaporation happens on all units . cut open some 5 year asetek units and see that 25% of the fluid has gone and turned a lovely colour from aluminum and copper metals

12. danq

Gangster

Really nice looking coolers, really wish I knew about the white 280mm before I got my 240 :(

13. Haggisman

Capodecina

Yes! A 280mm AIO in white, finally!! :D

14. Kelt

Capodecina

That's what appealed to me with the Raijintek Triton.

Worked great until it didn't. :p

15. JollyJamma

Gangster

Pretty rad