** NEW ASUS ROG KEYBOARD **

OcUK Staff
Hi everyone,

Exclusive to Overclockers UK - 66 units landing next week

rCSSxRs.gif

ASUS ROG Horus GK2000 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red Switches @ £179.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ASUS...eyboard-Cherry-MX-Red-Switches-KB-02A-AS.html

Black anodized brushed aluminium finish, Powerful 32-bit processor, Customisable macros via an intuitive ROG user interface, Backlit keyboard design with LED effects, Cherry MX Red mechanical switches

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Ocuk need to start stocking 60% mech kb's,already have enough choice of overpriced transformers inspired peripherals :p

Soldato
The question I always ask myself when it comes to peripherals is 'would I be embarrassed to post a photo of it in a 'My setup' type thread' for fear of being ridiculed & laughed at by my peers for having money to burn but no taste or class.

..and with this fugly piece of plastic, the answer is most definitely yes.

Soldato
Why is everything getting so expensive now? Charging that much for what has the functions of a K65, some aluminium and a "Bosozoku' plastic trim.

Soldato
Why is everything getting so expensive now? Charging that much for what has the functions of a K65, some aluminium and a "Bosozoku' plastic trim.

It's not all getting expensive just the crappy gimmicks are which I've never been interested in.