New Build

Associate
OP

Hi again, made the mistake of forgetting that I need a disk tray as well for my pc. I don't think that the case above can fit one? Does anyone know of another case that can fit a disk tray and is still compatible with the rest of the build?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Soldato
Man of Honour
i wouldn't get the itx cards unless going for a budget :p
but yeah all 3 cards have european depots, so warranty shouldn't be too much of a headache. could stretch an extra fiver to get the msi card :)

agree with the ssd/hdd comment - i normally suggest this if OP is happy to upgrade along the way. 480gb ssd is a good size to last a decent while anyhow.

Soldato
wonder what will happen after the EU customs thing - bet royal mail will happily charge a fortune :(
hopefully insentive for the rest to get their backsides into gear and have UK centers :D

MSI and Gigabyte ITX are really good, 1080gtx does better then palit dual cards haha , evga non SC/zotac ones are aweful as just a solid piece of aluminum :(

Associate
OP
Hi guys, think I fried the hard drive. Tried it on my old pc and it wasn't there either. Getting a white flash when I turn on at the back of the case, but it's just cabling there? Checked that all the HDD connections are secure but still nothing. Any ideas as to what might've happened?

Man of Honour
Normally if you flick the power switch at the rear there can be a small spark as the terminals connect. But what you're describing does sound like a short somewhere

Associate
OP
Normally if you flick the power switch at the rear there can be a small spark as the terminals connect. But what you're describing does sound like a short somewhere

Turned the pc on quite a few times with both panels off to take a look, turns it it's the led strip on the mobo turning on that flashes white.

Back
Top Bottom