New bundle Spec

Associate
been thinking of upgrading for a while now
Need new motherboard Ram and CPU , and gfx although i may wait with card
Main use is gaming anything from wow to start citizen testing and latest battlefield game
budget is flexible but obviously dont want to spend more than needed
i am completely out of the loop as far as new tech goes, if there's a reason to wait on upgrades or not

gaming at 1440p right now but would like to move to ultrawide 1440p for main monitor at some point
have ssd and case ready to go with 750w psu any more info let me know thanks

Soldato
been thinking of upgrading for a while now
Need new motherboard Ram and CPU , and gfx although i may wait with card
Main use is gaming anything from wow to start citizen testing and latest battlefield game
budget is flexible but obviously dont want to spend more than needed
i am completely out of the loop as far as new tech goes, if there's a reason to wait on upgrades or not

gaming at 1440p right now but would like to move to ultrawide 1440p for main monitor at some point
have ssd and case ready to go with 750w psu any more info let me know thanks

whats your current spec's ? by time star citz is out you may need to hire a super computer haha

Associate
OP
currently using 3570k 8gb 1600mhz ram and a 970
and yeah i play a lot of unoptimised games like star citizen , escape from tarkov etc so dunno if i need something with a little more power than for "finished" games

Soldato
Normally unfinished games are heavy on a single or due core and speed counts, though depends on the engine they are using and Development notes on how much they intend to use multiple cores .

Cheapest , quickest solution is to grab Vega + 1440p Freesync screen and see how you get on at higher Res . GPU will make the most impact for frame rates, specially with unoptimised games .

Associate
OP
how does this look any problems with this or better options i threw this together pretty quickly so any input is welcome

quick edit: just realised monitor is g sync

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,151.51 (includes shipping: £12.60)

Soldato
how does this look any problems with this or better options i threw this together pretty quickly so any input is welcome

quick edit: just realised monitor is g sync

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,151.51 (includes shipping: £12.60)

R7 2700 saves you £40.

Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming is a bit cheaper.

I doubt you will need 32GB Ram. For Gaming 16GB is enough.

Swap out that gpu for an Nvidia. A 1080 is roughly the same as a Vega 64.

Back
Top Bottom