New car time MY18 Mustang GT

Soldato
OP
Looks really nice , any interior shots ?
Nothing decent yet hopefully take some at the weekend if time, here is a quick phone pic:-
2018MustangRubyRedGT_Interior_01.jpg

Caporegime
Looks to me like the car was optioned with custom pack two, which would then include the leather covered center console/armrest.

The leather is an option not a standard feature.

OcUK Staff
Looks to me like the car was optioned with custom pack two, which would then include the leather covered center console/armrest.

The leather is an option not a standard feature.

All custom packs get the leather centre console, it is when you don't go with custom pack you get the harder plastic centre as found in S550.1 cars.

OcUK Staff
Not sure if in the UK you get the option to order a car now without a custom pack.

Ah, yes I think MY19 they changed the rules a bit, when I ordered mine you could go with custom pack (so you get leather) or you could add everything individually.

The MY19 perfects the manual, it now includes rev matching feature (can disable) and of course the Bullitt editions, but rumour is UK cars are not proper Bullitts as they don't get the engine mods.

Associate
Stunning motor, any plans for it? Some of the aftermarket exhausts sound delicious. I've spent the last few months obsessing over GT's and think I will take the plunge in a couple of years time. Be interesting to see second hand prices in that time especially the earlier cars with the high tax bracket.

Caporegime
All custom packs get the leather centre console, it is when you don't go with custom pack you get the harder plastic centre as found in S550.1 cars.

Sorry should have been clearer as that was what I meant.

Looking at the current price list (as of June 4th) there are still the 4 custom packs to choose from, pretty much the same as 2018 although the shaker pro stereo system is now replaced with a 12 speaker Bang & Olufson 1000w system.

Just gutted they stopped Royal Crimson as a colour option :(

alx

alx

Soldato
For those with Mustangs, particularly with the 10 speed auto how are you finding them? I've recently moved out to Dubai and am very tempted by one, especially as they're relatively cheap here.

Back
Top Bottom