New car!

Associate
As some of you already know, I went to pick this up last weekend. Took 8 and a half hours on a ferry back from Ireland to Liverpool but is well worth it! :D

For those that don't know, it is a Nissan 200sx S14a in 'Kuro Black' with 45k miles on the clock. The spec is as follows:

Engine

Full Blueflame exhaust system (to be replaced with Apex GT system)
K+N 57i cone filter (to be replaced with Apexi Power Intake)
Manual boost controller @ 1bar (to be replaced with some electronic variant)
Dump valve blocked off (weee flutter! :D)
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

Suspension

Apex Performance coilovers (with 'fast road' setup by Ian Bishop Motorsport)
Drift Works adjustable rear camber arms

Exterior

Ultralite Atec IIs 18 x 8.5/9.5
De-spoilered and de-wipered

Overall condition is really good - there is some surface rust on the under side (spent today wirebrushing this off and undersealing with waxoyl) and some light scratches on the paintwork in places but these will easily polish out. Plan to get it fully detailed in the new year by Off Your Marks in Warrington anyway so this isn't an issue.

Anyway on with the pictures!

sx00.jpg

sx1.jpg

sx2.jpg

sx8.jpg

sx3i.jpg

sx4y.jpg

sx6u.jpg

dscn7521.jpg

dscn7522.jpg

dscn7526a.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Can't make my mind up about the indicators. Original plan was to get the clear ones but I think the orange ones sort of set off the gold wheels nicely.

Not sure..

Soldato
Love it! does seem in stunning condition! Always had a soft spot for these, my next car is definitely going to be something fast and Jap.

The wheels are quite simply amazing, suit the car well, and I'm not usually a fan of gold.

Needs clear front repeaters tho hehe, is there any way to get rid of the orange at the rear? I'm not a fan of orange lenses.

Associate
OP
Any side pictures? Looks awesome btw! You going to re-fit the rear spoiler?
Had just noticed that I didn't have any side photos! Think it's because there was a bush in the way :p Will take some side ones tomorrow in a different spot.

And nah I think it looks better without the spoiler, cleaner lines :).

Edit: Just found these on my mum's camera from the day I brought it home:

dscn7521.jpg

dscn7522.jpg

dscn7526a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom