New chair - I'm looking at you Vertagear

Associate
Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the vertagear SL4000 or SL5000 chairs. I'm working from home more now and my current seat could do with an upgrade. They are really pushing my budget so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Associate
I currently have the SL4000 chair.

From my experience its well made and can tell its a quality piece of kit, from the stitching to the quality of the leather. It was a little difficult to put together though i did have to ask the missus to help.

Other than that i find it really comfortable to sit on, especially for long hours!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the feedback, do you find that hump for want of a better word to be ok at the front of the seat? Other than that it looks nice & padded.

Soldato
i bought the SL5000 a few weeks ago and recommend it.

Very comfy and fully reclines!

i've had a few naps in it too.

Was easy to build, just need a bit of space.

If i was buying again i would still buy this chair.

Associate
SL4000 was very easy to assemble, but the hump inbetween the thighs was unbearable to me and had to return it after few days...
I am 5.8 and 145 pounds, yet it was still too much of an issue, also after a few hours your skin gets really stuck to the PU leather...
Gonna get The Thermaltake brand now, as i should have from the beginning, as they are far more reputable, than Vertagear.

Back
Top Bottom