New customer £35pm for 18 months deal back on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Complete TV package for £35 a month. Small install cost of £15 for the 1TB and £60 for the 2TB (2TB required if you want Ultra HD, along with Sky Q Multiscreen sub at £12 extra pm)

If you take any broadband or talk package these are not included in this deal. Taking any other deal from the website will likely negate this offer, however topcashback/quid on etc. may still work but can't be guaranteed.

Please, PLEASE only take a code if you are definitely going to use it. The last time this was available I sent ten codes and only three people signed up. I turned down a further three or four people. I've also noticed two people have asked for a code the past two times this offer was on and didn't use it both times.

Send me a trust message (click Trust, then 'send a message at the top, NOT leaving a comment) and I need your FULL NAME.

Minimum 30 days /100 posts for a code. No 'drive bys'.

Soldato
Does this include HD, Sports and Multi-room or is it only for a single box? And are we eligible if our current subscription has just terminated?

Soldato
Maybe a sub-forum should be created for such offers and people who abuse it by taking codes but never using them get warnings/bans etc much like the MM?

Caporegime
OP
CHokKA;30490133 said:
Does this include HD, Sports and Multi-room or is it only for a single box? And are we eligible if our current subscription has just terminated?

Single box. Multiscreen is £12pm extra. Includes everything Sky offer but obviously not the likes of Boxnation, Premier TV etc.

Caporegime
OP
Vertigo1;30490185 said:
Maybe a sub-forum should be created for such offers and people who abuse it by taking codes but never using them get warnings/bans etc much like the MM?

It has been suggested before. I'm not sure the MM is the best place though and an entirely separate sub forum just for my offers? I'm honoured, but a bit OTT!

Associate
LionOfJudah;30493004 said:
can existing customers use this?

and if we went over to sky Q is there any other costs apart from install fees?

our flats are sky Q ready now so just waiting for good deals

No this is for new customers. But I would like to try cancelling and signing up as the wife with this. If Misschief likes me enough to give me a code :) pretty pleaseeee. It's such a good deal!

Caporegime
OP
LionOfJudah;30493004 said:
can existing customers use this?

and if we went over to sky Q is there any other costs apart from install fees?

our flats are sky Q ready now so just waiting for good deals

I do have a Sky Q upgrade deal for existing customers, free mini box, saves £40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom