New customer £35pm for 18 months deal back on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I took MissChief's offer and signed up on Wednesday, my card was here yesterday so two days after the order, with Sky visit Wednesday coming. When did you start the process?

I'm guessing you've got it now?

I got bumped down to Sky+HD as my building doesn't support it but reading the Sky Q probs I'm probably ok without.

All sorted and installed now. Sky engineer even changed the whole dish. Was just going to change the reciever but because there was a little rust on the dish he replaced it all, at no extra cost.

Hitman
Soldato
We're still in contract until May but quick question. If we start the cancellation process once the contract is up, can we take out this offer immediately in my partners name or would we have to wait until the current contract is completely ended?

i.e. I initiate the cancellation on the 1st May and they give you 30 days to change your mind - can my partner take it out immediately after cancelling or would we have to wait until 1st June

Hope that makes sense and thanks for offering this MissChief to everyone. Hopefully there's such a deal around the time our contract ends.

Associate
We're still in contract until May but quick question. If we start the cancellation process once the contract is up, can we take out this offer immediately in my partners name or would we have to wait until the current contract is completely ended?

i.e. I initiate the cancellation on the 1st May and they give you 30 days to change your mind - can my partner take it out immediately after cancelling or would we have to wait until 1st June

Hope that makes sense and thanks for offering this MissChief to everyone. Hopefully there's such a deal around the time our contract ends.

You have to wait for the current contract to end. I am currently trying to do this. Changing name is not enough. My final contract day is March 15th, this offer from MissChief ends March 22nd so I will try again in my wifes name on the 16th ;)

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Well, she could always say it's a rental and has just moved in. They aren't going to turn business down because someone who previously lived there hasn't updated the records.

Hitman
Soldato
Well, she could always say it's a rental and has just moved in. They aren't going to turn business down because someone who previously lived there hasn't updated the records.

That's true. We don't share a name so could use that card if they asked / said anything.

We currently only pay £12 for Sky+ HD with Variety which bumps up to £32 on 1st June so look forward to taking up this offer.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Sky man should be here between 10am & 2pm ... thanks once again.

Also @MissChief , feel free to ping me the usernames of those you've sent a code but haven't redeemed, I'll ping them a PM as a reminder. Just a heads up, with the new software it's possible for us to block further viewing/participation in the thread for repeat offenders.

Soldato
Nine codes sent, only two showing as booked so far. :(

This also means I only have one code left.

Hi. I cant be 100% I'll be able to use the code at the moment and I would hate to have a definite taker miss out if that's the case so if it can be reissued to someone else I'm ok with that. We have a current arrangement with Sky in my wifes name and have a couple of other options right now that we haven't really looked at. Id probably end up using it but im not too sure.

Don
I took MissChief's offer and signed up on Wednesday, my card was here yesterday so two days after the order, with Sky visit Wednesday coming. When did you start the process?

I'm guessing you've got it now?

I got bumped down to Sky+HD as my building doesn't support it but reading the Sky Q probs I'm probably ok without.
Out of interested did you ask or know whether, once Q is available to you, whether Sky were happy to upgrade you at no extra cost? My brother is about to move into a new build and Q isn't available to him at the moment and is worried about signing up now only to get hit with a big charge if he wants to upgrade to Q later.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Out of interested did you ask or know whether, once Q is available to you, whether Sky were happy to upgrade you at no extra cost? My brother is about to move into a new build and Q isn't available to him at the moment and is worried about signing up now only to get hit with a big charge if he wants to upgrade to Q later.

Ah, no I didn't, though that's a fair point as it's the same cost per month though the install was £10 instead of £15. I did it all online.

Associate
Hi MissChief, says in your first post that people need 30 days / 100 posts. Do I need both? I have been a member for a while now and frequently visit the forums, mainly looking at peoples projects but I rarely actually post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom