New DGteam Firmware (DG834GT)

Soldato
I personally would not reccomend any of those you linked to(actually they are all the same firmware)1018 has been well documented as causeing bricks,use at your own risk
1012 is ,in my opinion the last `good` firmware dgteam produced
If you want this it has been uploded previously in this thread,or mail me and i can mail it to you :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
just picked up a DGN2000 and having trouble sourcing firmware

anyone got a known reliable version?

according to their site "It will be rare to see another"

which does not help me in getting my router working well at all :rolleyes:

Associate
Hi guys,

Only just got my DG834G v4 and as I do DGTeam decide to shut up shop. Typical. :)

Any chance one of you kind gents could link me to or send me the 1012 firmware for my router? I've found the 1018 FW but after reading this thread I'm really not sure I should attempt to flash it.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
He's looking for the DG834G v4 firmware, that link you provided simply links back to a page where DGTeam is said as the source of firmware, and they're now defunct.

Associate
Thanks for looking for me guys.

Although is there no sign of 1012 for the D834G v4?

I am tempted to try 1018 but still quite twitchy about it based on the comments on the thread. :)

Soldato
anyone know where i can get V1.02.16 - DGTeam Rev. 0848 for the GT? struggling to find this one and was the best for me.

I have an earlier revision of DGTeam firmware at home in my DGTeam collection I am sure I have this one, however my server is currently offline at the moment due to network issues, so cannot look until I am home

Associate
I have an earlier revision of DGTeam firmware at home in my DGTeam collection I am sure I have this one, however my server is currently offline at the moment due to network issues, so cannot look until I am home

Any luck with this firmware mate?

Soldato

Any luck with this firmware mate?

I found a copy on my laptop :)

DG834GT_V1.02.16_DGTeam_0848.img

Send me a mail to trust and I can send it over? I have the DG834Gv4 now but had this from an old GT I used to use

Associate
I found a copy on my laptop :)

DG834GT_V1.02.16_DGTeam_0848.img

Send me a mail to trust and I can send it over? I have the DG834Gv4 now but had this from an old GT I used to use

What version are you running on your DG834Gv4 iMacMart?

I'm still having problems finding the 1012 firmware annoyingly.

Back
Top Bottom