**NEW EK FLUID GAMING RANGE**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Many of you will know that a big computer event is happening right now called Computex so over the next week lot's of new products and ideas will be going around the internet.

EK have decided that they have heard a lot of people having concerns over pricing when it comes to trying to water cool your system. They have now come up with a way to try and help you with that and keep performance at a high.

They have released 3 retail kits as shown below.

The components are made up of aluminium to keep them light weight and cost effective which is how they are able to offer the kits out at a lower price than the copper blocks and slightly higher than an AIO cooler.

The performance is only a couple of degrees lower than the copper setups from our testing and marketing testing meaning these kits are really good for the money.

The basic gaming kit is based around a 120 AIO cooler but as a full loop so you can have a nice looking setup for your build for around £140.

The overclocking & gaming kit is aimed at anyone who likes to overclock the CPU to get the extra bit of performance. Coming in at under £170 it is only slightly more expensive than the Kraken X52 & X62 coolers.

The high end gaming kit includes the normal 240 radiator kit but has the addition of a GPU block which is compatible with 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti and Titan X pascal.

A lot of testing and research has gone into these kits to ensure that they perform to the highest standard and hopefully allow anyone wanting to water cool to finally get involved.

All Kits included the following:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy AX (incl. thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-AluStream SE 120 (Slim Single)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) (either 1 or 2)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-ACR SPC-60 PWM (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm (3/8" - 1/2") (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF ALU Fitting 10/13mm (3/8" - 1/2") - G1/4" Black (6 pcs) (8 Pcs with GPU)
- Coolant: EK-CryoFule Clear Concentrate (100mL)
- Pump mounting for 120mm fan pattern
- EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
- EK- Cable Pump testing adapter
- Pump extension cable (50cm)
- ATX bridging plug
- Allen key 8mm
- Installation manual
- Intel Mounting Kit
- AM4 Mounting Kit

Now in Stock

Important: Please do not mix these components with copper water cooling products

Review Video

Installation Videos:

Visit all Installation Videos Here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ek+fluid+gaming

A120 KIT:
r

A240 KIT:

A240G KIT:

EK Water Blocks A120 Fluid Gaming Performance Water Cooling Kit @ £139.99 inc VAT

Fluid Gaming, 120mm Water Cooling Kit, CPU Loop, Aluminium, Light Weight, High Performance, Compatible with Intel and AM4 sockets

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks A240 Fluid Gaming Performance Water Cooling Kit @ £169.99 inc VAT

Fluid Gaming, 240mm Water Cooling Kit, CPU Loop, Aluminium, Light Weight, High Performance, Compatible with Intel and AM4 sockets

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks A240G Fluid Gaming Performance Water Cooling Kit @ £244.99 inc VAT

Fluid Gaming, 240mm Water Cooling Kit, CPU and GPU Loop, Aluminium, Light Weight, High Performance, Compatible with Intel and AM4 sockets

Only £244.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Over 100 graphics cards supported. Full GPU compatibility list here -
Full compatibility list is here -
https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/waterblock/3831109890769

Last edited:
Associate
Seems like a great way to get more people into the benefits of watercooling.

My only concern with the move to aluminium is despite the warnings people will end up inadvertently mixing metals and end up with results that out them off watercooling in the future.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Seems like a great way to get more people into the benefits of watercooling.

My only concern with the move to aluminium is despite the warnings people will end up inadvertently mixing metals and end up with results that out them off watercooling in the future.

I agree they have tried to make it possible to buy all aluminium as a kit hoping people will not need any additional items. I believe they will release more upgrade components along the way to try and avoid inexperienced people mixing parts.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Not yet I'm working on it. I fully expect everything in the kits to be separate, 360mm Radiators and angled fittings. They should be available by the end of the month if EK manage to keep to schedule.

No hardline fittings will be released yet.

GPU blocks will come over time for AMD and Nvidia but at the moment it is just the Nvidia FE cards.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't wait for the bits to be available seperate, assuming the saving over copper is good I got money waiting for four GPU blocks :sunglasses:

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

A little up date on the range EK have now released a couple of expansion products. They will be in stock within 2 weeks from today.

EK Water Blocks Fluid Gaming EK-FG 360 Expansion Pack @ £89.99 inc VAT

360mm Aluminium Radiator, 3 x EK Vardar Fans, 2 x Aluminium Compression Fittings, Suitable upgrade for EK Fluid Gaming Kits.

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks Fluid Gaming EK-FG 240 Expansion Pack @ £74.99 inc VAT

240mm Aluminium Radiator, 2 x EK Vardar Fans, 2 x Aluminium Compression Fittings, Suitable upgrade for EK Fluid Gaming Kits.

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
If I didn't already have some parts for mynextbuild I would love to go aluminium. The weight is great for me.

But what about liquid metal thermal paste?

Associate
thinking about getting one of these kits with the new alu 360 rad they've just released. One thing that seems to be omitted from the kit is any type of drain for changing the water out. Where and how would I add it to this kit?

Soldato
thinking about getting one of these kits with the new alu 360 rad they've just released. One thing that seems to be omitted from the kit is any type of drain for changing the water out. Where and how would I add it to this kit?

If you wanted to go that route you would need a nylon barb T piece and plug (with some tube in between obviously).

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Just an update.

360 and 240 Expansion Kits are now in stock. The come with radiator, 2 fittings and either 2 or 3 fans depending on the kit.

We are just waiting for stock of the CPU block and GPU block expansion kits which will be here Friday or Monday.

Back
Top Bottom