** NEW ELITIST TIER OVERCLOCKERS UK GAMING SURFACES **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

We have been beavering away in the Lab over lockdown and have produced what we feel is the greatest OCUK Mega Mat ever.

The:

OCUK MEGA MAT 3XL PREMIUM ELITE DELUXE TACTICAL GAMING SURFACE (TIER ELITE PRODUCT)

No longer be disappointed in their reaction* when showing your friends (enthusiast or not) your gaming area, even with your sub tier PC.

This Gaming Surface lovingly spreadeagled over your desk will impress even the most discerning and hard to impress PC Enthusiast Comrades. Once they see this all over your gaming zone they will already know that you are more than serious about all things hardware and gaming.

If this is too much for you you will be able to purchase our more plain mats as demonstrated below. Now ALL with sublimated instead of screen printed Overclockers UK logos to prevent ANY forearm irritation.
  • NEW OCUK MONOCHROME LOGO, NEVER SEEN IN THE REAL UNIVERSE BEFORE
  • NEW PIXELLATED TESSELATED HIGH FASHION DESIGN (SOON TO BE FEATURED AT A FASHION SHOW NEAR YOU)
  • SAME QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP
  • SAME STITCHED EDGES FOR DURABILITY
  • SAME 1180x600x3mm SIZE TO SMOTHER YOUR DESK AND GAMING AREA WITH MAXIMUM ELITENESS
You can buy below as they are in stock, or any of our other OCUK Gaming Surfaces which are also now back in stock...

OCUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Deluxe Tactical Gaming Surface (Tier "Elite" Product) @ £29.99 inc VAT

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution for extreme desks. Now stitched Edges for enhanced durability and stylish design for impressing people online

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £24.95 inc VAT

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution for extreme desks. Now stitched Edges for enhanced durability

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £14.99 inc VAT

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium offers a high quality stitched edge, premium logo and enhanced surface for longer lifespan and high durability.

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £14.99 inc VAT

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

*We are not responsible for your friends pants after they are left "creamed".

Last edited:
Soldato
If it was really premium, it would be made of 3080 PCBs glued together.
50743284567_066c0db645_o_d.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
Is there any size in between medium and XXL coming (XL)?
Biut confused as medium description states XL

It's because the Medium is more of a Medium + I've amended the description to just Medium to avoid any confusion.

There isn't anything between M and XXL for now or the near future as sales were too few in that size in the past.

If it was really premium, it would be made of 3080 PCBs glued together.
50743284567_066c0db645_o_d.gif

I've heard the 3080 fairy visits those with OCUK Mega Mats preferentially.

+1 - something like 650mm X 400mm would be great

We'll perhaps look at it next time. The faster these intake sell the more powder in my belt I have to get a full range of sizes made and available for sale.

Ree

Ree

Associate
any chance these will be coming in a smaller size say around 900 x 300/400 roughly? it's exactly what i've been looking for colour wise as i really don't want a plain black one ever again.

Associate
after the desks, the glasses and the other things posted in this section i was expecting these to be topping £100 for the smallest model. pleasantly surprised, my old one xxl i think is still doing well though its a staple of my pc setup.

Ree

Ree

Associate
any chance these will be coming in a smaller size say around 900 x 300/400 roughly? it's exactly what i've been looking for colour wise as i really don't want a plain black one ever again.

nvm. i bought a ducky mousepad so much for not getting a black one again.

Back
Top Bottom