New Ferrari F8 Tributo to replace the 488

Man of Honour
DQehQfC.jpg
Sr3NzgL.jpg
Y7TDVRN.jpg
IPjdCL0.jpg

Article

Phwar! I love this! That second photo is incredible.

The last 10 or so years, I've preferred Lamborghini's as they've always looked mean, aggressive and just more shouty, whereas I thought Ferrari's while beautiful, just look too tame and understated (if a supercar can ever look understated)

This however looks absolutely fantastic. Looks aggressive but at the same time still looks stunning without being over the top.

Twin turbo V8 at 720bhp, shame it's not NA but that's just the way of the world these days and it will no doubt still sound amazing!

OcUK Staff
I bet a few Pista owners are not so happy.

Rumoured to be around 250k with the usual options, so prices are certainly on the up.

I do think its stunning, but I also think maybe trying to look a little Lamborghini with the strong angular design, I like it but maybe for some will feel Ferrari should stick to its roots with beautiful designs and not aggression, but I personally feel they got it bang on, stunning car.

But I am just that person who feels a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche GT car should always be a screaming NA motor. :)

Of course the legend that is the F40 was turbo charged, but in fairness it also sounded unreal, its the modern turbos that seem to sound a bit rubbish, the 488 Pista sounds nowhere near as good as 458, so be interesting how this sounds but from the revving videos it well sounded muffled and farty due to the turbos.

Soldato
A facelift of a facelift, and the same power as a 720S. Methinks someone is trying rather hard to keep up. :)

In fact, the car in both name and power could be seen as a tribute to the McLaren!

Does look good though. :)

OcUK Staff
A facelift of a facelift, and the same power as a 720S. Methinks someone is trying rather hard to keep up. :)

In fact, the car in both name and power could be seen as a tribute to the McLaren!

Does look good though. :)

I am quite sure 720S would totally destroy it though, McLaren so stupidly quick and are not 720PS, more like 800PS.

But looks and interior the Ferrari is in another league and residuals are also in another league. McLaren are depreciation bombs and it only seems to be getting worse not better.

Soldato
This has the nicest rear with the 720s the best side profile and the huracan the nicest front. It's a similar story with just about everything else including sound, engine and interior as well :D

Back
Top Bottom