New Gaming Headphones

Associate
So I'm currently using a Razer Kraken which surprisingly enough for Razer had lasted me nearly 3 years! However, it's time for an upgrade since I've recently invested in a focusrite scarlett 2i2 and my Kraken won't work on the amp due to the headset having a mic.

I've been looking at beyerdynamic dt 770 pro over the 990 due to them being a closed cup, does anyone have any suggestions/reviews on decent headphones within the 100-200 price point.

Associate
So I'm currently using a Razer Kraken which surprisingly enough for Razer had lasted me nearly 3 years! However, it's time for an upgrade since I've recently invested in a focusrite scarlett 2i2 and my Kraken won't work on the amp due to the headset having a mic.

I've been looking at beyerdynamic dt 770 pro over the 990 due to them being a closed cup, does anyone have any suggestions/reviews on decent headphones within the 100-200 price point.
Did your Kraken's split at the foam to cup area? Mine just started despite being 2 years old but didn't really use them much last year during covid as have another Sony for normal music listening.

Associate

I changed from the Kraken’s to the Blackshark V2 with the USB sound card and would 100% recommend. So much more comfortable and the sound is a lot crisper.

On another plus side the ear cushions aren’t pleather so my ears don’t sweat anywhere near as much as they use to :D

Back
Top Bottom