New Gaming laptop needed. *loosing my mind*

Associate
Hello,

So I am hunting for a new gaming laptop. I would love to have a desktop, however, I travel a lot with work and where I currently live I don't really have space for a desktop (or a desk, lol).

So I have looked around and thinking about spending up to £2000 on it. I have looked on Amazon, Scan and ofc here on overclockers. The thing is that I'm getting all worn out on sizes, cards and everything and it seem hard to find THE one I want.

I have so far been looking on MSI GE63 Raider (started to look at GS65 but it seem to have heat issues). As well as some in the ASUS ROG Strix series. But I just don't know what to go for. So this is where I turn to you people, for some help and advice before I go completely bonkers.

What I want out of a laptop:
15.6" as I travel and 17" are just too big to carry.
i7 CPU is a must.
Looking at GTX 1070 or RTX 2070 but I really don't know which one is better. (could do with 60 card if the rest is good).
I tend to use headset so fan noise isn't really an issue, even though colleagues might not be super happy.
Would be nice if I could get SSD as well as maybe 1TB HDD in there.

Im planning on doing some Adobe work and play Star Citizen and so on.

Best Regards
Lotias

Soldato
Associate
OP
This does look a solid laptop that can handle most things. Havent really heard about that brand before, but it seems to be GIGABYTE? so should be solid.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
@MiSJAH - you say the sweetest things ;) Thanks for the positive feedback.

@Lotias - Yes, AORUS is our (Gigabyte) gaming brand, and been on the market for a few years now, launched exclusively back in the day with OCUK, of course :)

Here is a link to all 3 models in the new range, two with RTX2070 (Max-P) and one with RTX2060 (Max-P)

AORUS 15 RTX

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Team AORUS

Associate
OP
@Atom80 Are the 2 RTX2070 modells the same, just that one of them also comes with a 2TB internal HDD as well as the 500GB SSD?

I mean if its the same price its a no brainer :D

Associate
I've heard only good things about Lenovo Legion series so I'd suggest that. I have a cheaper Legion model (Y520), put an SSD instead of HDD and run two systems on it and it works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom