New headphones?

Soldato
Hey guys,

So i bought a Headphone Amp from the MM here "Little Dot 1+"

Eventually,i want to get some better headphones to go with it,current ones are "Plantronics GameCom 380".

What headphones would you guys recommend that would go well with that amp i mentioned above for about £50 budget?

I know its not a lot of money for decent headphones,but im not after anything SUPER special just some that are "considered" as quite good for the money and better than my current ones.

They don't have to have a Microphone built in like my gamecom,i don't use it anyway.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Soldato
Creative Auvana Live! are probably one of the best headphone for around £50. They are effectively the same as Denon AH-D1001's, just with a slightly different casing.

Associate
Without a shadow of a doubt AKG. 450s . Unmatched. At 40 quid.

whilst cheap they are very flimsy. The cable is like a thread, and replacements are quite expensive.
I went through 2 cables in the few weeks i owned a pair.

Now i own a pair of Beats By Dre, so whilst my ears are being tortured and i am thrown abuse about how bad the headphones are and how i could have got much better headphones for less, i can replace the cable for pennies, although it's thick enough not to break in the first place....

my 2p.

Back
Top Bottom