New here.. confused, very confused

Associate
Well I found a thread on these forums via searching in google. I thought I would register and help contribute information to said thread.. but I'm finding it very difficult here to actually.. contribute anything useful to the forums.

I've read all the rules.. I've made sure I'm not violating any rules.. and yet every one of my posts end up in moderator review.. and some posts that are just text.. not even any swear words or anything.. just trying to share information.. some of my posts end up in review for 24 hours, 48 hours, or even longer then deleted.

I can't quite figure out what y'all want from a new user here.. but I wish it was posted publicly so we could read it.

Is there a minimum post requirement to get out of this "moderation status" or something? If there is I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone help me figure this out? Else I might have to just give up and leave.. not much point in having an account here if we can't post anything.

EDIT: Seems we can't PM anyone either.. I tried to PM someone and just get "ERROR: You can not start a conversation with user <name>". Doesn't say why. It doesn't say I need XX minimum posts or anything, just an error.. I have no idea what is going on with your forums around here.

Associate
OP
Thanks I guess.. we'll see if this thing works over time. Again, I'm not trying to avoid rules or anything.. just trying to get along and comply here.

EDIT: What ever you did it seems to be working like "A normal internet forum" now. So thank you sir/ma'am/it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom