New HiFi advice

Soldato
Hi.

I wonder if anyone could advise here?

I am about to get a new setup for my new place. Not talking big bucks but anyway...

I decided on a Denon M41-DAB for an integrated AMP and was about to get this with the Dali Zensor 1 speakers for around ~£400

However, I have been offered the same Denon with Q Acoustics 3020's for £80.

It will be for a medium size lounge. Which are the better speakers, assuming it's the Dali is it worth the extra outlay?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers.

Soldato
Hi.

I wonder if anyone could advise here?

I am about to get a new setup for my new place. Not talking big bucks but anyway...

I decided on a Denon M41-DAB for an integrated AMP and was about to get this with the Dali Zensor 1 speakers for around ~£400

However, I have been offered the same Denon with Q Acoustics 3020's for £80.

It will be for a medium size lounge. Which are the better speakers, assuming it's the Dali is it worth the extra outlay?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers.
Wait did you mean someone offered to sell you the Denon M41-DAB AND Q Acoustics 3020 for £80? That's an absolute STEAL!

Dali Zensor 1 whilst is (slightly) better than the 3020, but both are still in the same ballpark in terms of performance tier and price. The tiny bit of better sounding is not really worth paying the £320 extra for!

The 3020 should have no problem for a medium size lounge.

Soldato
OP
Hi.

Ah sorry that wasn't clear!

One bundle is 320 and the other 400. I will go for the 3020 bundle then in that case :)

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom