1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Hitman Game

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by DAIR, 16 Jan 2014.

1. ScarySquirrel

Capodecina

Any tried Episode 2: Sapienza yet? Feedback on the Hitman subreddit seems really good so far. I'm just completely skint right now so I can't really go buying games unfortunately. No doubt I'll cave eventually.

2. ricky1981

Mobster

Enjoyed the second episode but just finished the third and it was pretty weak. Too many areas with minimal entry points and very little freedom compared to the previous missions.

Hopefully the next episode picks up a bit :)

3. DAIR

Sgarrista

Episode two is my favourite so far. Didn't know the third one was out. Will download later.

Really loving it so far. And I like the special missions which pop up from time to time.

4. peterattheboro

Capodecina

Caved in and bought the upgrade pack.

Can't even play cos the servers are down :(

5. roads

Gangster

Bringing this one back from the dead but did anyone play the season though? How was it?

Not played a Hitman game before but just picked up the complete Season 1 steelbook for £20 after watching some reviews. Should make a change from all the shooters I usually play at least :p

6. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

I just recently finished all the episodes. It was good, but I'd rather have it all released on disc as it felt quite short compared to the previous games (did it all in one sitting). Lots of replay value though!

7. roads

Gangster

Nice! There are six missions plus a bonus mission on the disc. I'd imagine it'll take me quite a bit longer than you to get through them as I don't have much gaming time. Liking the idea of replaying missions for the perfect hit :cool:

8. jamesy505

Wise Guy

The replay value is excellent, you have all the different opportunities as well.

9. ps3ud0

Caporegime

With it being the last Hitman game I'm considering it, even with the stupid online-only requirements. Shame all the timed missions/assassinations didn't return...

ps3ud0 :cool: